Ordering Process, Frequently Asked Questions, and Shipping

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sep 15, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    ORDERING PROCESS

1. Download our Custom Work Order sheet. (Download here)
    2. Fill it out completely.
    3. Email a copy of it to info@sentinelcustom.com
    4. Contact for drop-off appointment or ship the item to us.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

-If I am Local, can I drop my project off?
    Absolutely! our shop is open to the public by appointment only. Please contact us @225-636-0844 to set up an appointment.

-Do I need to ship through my local FFL?
    We are a licensed FFL Dealer. All shipping of serialized and non-serialized parts can be handled through us. We are happy to provide a FILE copy of our FFL to you or your shipping source when requested.

-Do you offer a Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responder discount?
    Absolutely! We offer 10% off of your entire Custom Shop services! Please email us a copy of your qualifying document (Military ID, DD-214, first responder ID, etc...) to info@sentinelcustom.com.

-What kind of turnaround time should I expect?
    Current estimated turnaround time is 1 – 2 weeks, from the time we receive your parts. We will always keep you informed of any delays that we may encounter.

-What kind of warranty or guarantee do you offer?
    Anything that we work on is covered by our limited lifetime warranty. If your firearm finishes ever cracks, peels, chips, or breaks as a result of our workmanship, we will repair, replace, or refinish it at no cost to you, round-trip shipping included. We cannot cover excessive wear from normal use (i.e. holster marks, blemishes from dropping or abuse, etc.). We also cannot warranty firearms that are used in a law enforcement or military application.

SHIPPING GUIDE:

Serialized parts (Frames and receivers) and complete firearms: UPS or FEDEX by 2nd Day Air. Please include a legible copy of your ID (Driver’s license, military id, or passport). We are required to ship it back to the address that is listed on your government issued ID.

Non-Serialized parts (Slide, sights, and parts): can be shipped by UPS, FedEx, and USPS. For slides, USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box (8 11/16" x 5 7/16" x 1 3/4*) is the cheapest.

* $17.50 FLAT RATE SHIPPING.
    * SHIPPING: 2267 Oak Grove Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70815. Attach a copy of your chosen I.D. Document.
    * All firearms must be mailed UNLOADED!
    * We highly suggest that you put a signature confirmation on your shipment and insure it for the total amount.
    * Declare to your carrier that you are shipping an unloaded firearm for repairs.
    * Make sure your firearms and parts are packed well. We recommend butcher paper or newspapers. Use extra tape!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom