People not pulling over for EMS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    Yeah the first placed I worked had a van. It was, I think, a 1989 Ford Van with a 460 and four barrel carb. Also it was modified to be a four wheel drive. But this was in the snow belt of Pennsylvania.

Anyway I hated the van. You sat too high. The left arm was only one of which you had good access. When compared to using a bigger unit, CPR was a nightmare.

Why is AASI switching? Money?

dave

Fuel economy.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Ok I guess. Still now you get drive a Mercedes. Now the chauffeur endorsement the states charges us for makes sense. You're driving some VIP's around to duck camps and such. :)

Dave

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    as an officer in our local fire department, I can tell you from first hand experience that this happens more often than not for us. Just last shift we had an emergency call and had 2 people pull this stupid crap. Actually the first one nearly side swipped our ladder truck when they saw the lights , I guess they decided it would be a good idea to merge over right into our lane!! Shortly after this on the same call, the second one pulled out of a parking lot right in front of us(we were running full code on our truck, lights and sirens wailing) and then proceeded to slam on their brakes right in front of us, unf*#%in' believable!! Kinda wish sometimes we could do the GTA thing like that video game LOL!!! Damn people can be stupid!!! :mad:

Top Bottom