Pic thread for Competition guns?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 14Dillon525

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    Meraux,la
    14dillon525

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    smith625 says we are in trouble when it comes to AP matches. This new blaster is going to take him to the top.
    h1sihzgqjcqftdyr1id.jpg

One hole groups at twenty five, little less than 1 inch at fifty, Bob Jones is a hell of a gunsmith. This gun will get a work out this season i have to post new pics and some targets.

meh......

looks like a "decent" pea shooter... :rolleyes:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Hi guys I'm new to the forum and need assistance. I shoot steel matches every once in a while and use a caspian single stack in 40 s&w that my father built. I have been saving for a custom sti and finally got there, so does anyone know if anyone builds custom stis in the new Orleans area. I know I could just order a new sti but I want a schuemann barrel, caspian slide and custom serial number. This project was supposed to be done by my father but he said he wanted a professional to do it. Ps how do I upload a picture from iPad?
    Click on the link in my sig. Bobby can fix you up. His shop is in Georgia, not NO. Give him a call and tell him scooter sent you.

audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Hi guys I'm new to the forum and need assistance. I shoot steel matches every once in a while and use a caspian single stack in 40 s&w that my father built. I have been saving for a custom sti and finally got there, so does anyone know if anyone builds custom stis in the new Orleans area. I know I could just order a new sti but I want a schuemann barrel, caspian slide and custom serial number. This project was supposed to be done by my father but he said he wanted a professional to do it. Ps how do I upload a picture from iPad?

If you are looking for something closer to home, I recommend Lloyd Landry in Prarieville. He is a great gun smith and a good person. pm me and ill get you his number

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Here are mine

Benelli M2 by Mike Cyrwus at Accurate-Iron

Firebird Precision AR15

On the left Glock24 Limited Set Up On the right Glock34 Production Gun

Last edited:

Jesse Tischauser

The Mayor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Here is a cool picture of me running my Accurate Iron Benelli M2 at the first 3 Gun Nation Pro Series event in Florida last weekend. This still photo was taken from video footage from an Epic camera that records something like 300 frames per second. They are going to have some badass slow motion video on the upcoming season of the show using this new camera.

13692954.jpg

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Rebarreled my .260 a couple of weeks ago and have decided to try and shoot strictly suppressed with this barrel. I dealt with the length problem by getting an AICS AX chassis system so I can fold it up and fit it in a case between match days. I still have some machining to do to get the Surgeon action nestled perfectly in there, but once it is I'll bed it and lock it down solid.

20130718-IMG_3288 by Ritten & Seen, on Flickr

20130718-IMG_3291 by Ritten & Seen, on Flickr

Top Bottom