PMAGs $8.99 ea, 10.95 flat rate shipping

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Title says it all. I need more of these like I need a case of the clap, but me and the wife ain’t had a good fight in a while so I ordered 60. I will make room, just in case. I’d love to wait and see how this Brandon gun control crap shakes out but by then…well, you know. Even ordering a dozen or so with $11 shipping you get them at less than 10 bucks a pop and you’ll be glad you have them if they suddenly become endangered. For anyone who wasn’t self aware during the Clinton days, GI mags were going for up to $60 for a few months there…. Just sayin’
    I don’t care what you do.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So, if HC mags are banned, are current mags still allowed, just no new sales, or do we become felons for possible owning them? or, I guess it could go either way, depending on how the bill gets written.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    So, if HC mags are banned, are current mags still allowed, just no new sales, or do we become felons for possible owning them? or, I guess it could go either way, depending on how the bill gets written.
    99.99% sure you would be grandfathered in, and you could privet sell them but have to be military or le to buy them new, just like the Clinton ban… but I did hear they were gonna do a mag buy back program for $50 a mag…

Magdumps name would have a whole new meaning and become the true magdump with a $2400 profit!!! Lol

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    99.99% sure you would be grandfathered in, and you could privet sell them but have to be military or le to buy them new, just like the Clinton ban… but I did hear they were gonna do a mag buy back program for $50 a mag…

Magdumps name would have a whole new meaning and become the true magdump with a $2400 profit!!! Lol
    But I bet if they would buyback at $50, you could sell them privately for $100!

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    Title says it all. I need more of these like I need a case of the clap, but me and the wife ain’t had a good fight in a while so I ordered 60. I will make room, just in case. I’d love to wait and see how this Brandon gun control crap shakes out but by then…well, you know. Even ordering a dozen or so with $11 shipping you get them at less than 10 bucks a pop and you’ll be glad you have them if they suddenly become endangered. For anyone who wasn’t self aware during the Clinton days, GI mags were going for up to $60 for a few months there…. Just sayin’
    I don’t care what you do.

I didn't need a case of the clap either, but I ordered 10 more for shitz and giggles. Thanks for the heads up!

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I didn't need a case of the clap either, but I ordered 10 more for shitz and giggles. Thanks for the heads up!
    I thought I was doing good & I got my box From gunstuff today. When I got home I opened my emale to see PSA Father's Day special. 10 pmags & BCG for $129!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The ban in the 90’s only prohibited manufacturing and sale of new mags. The old stock (and a whole lot of import I suspect) was consistently on shelves but the prices consistently rose as well. I distinctly remember AK mags going from $50-75 and AR mags about $50-60 at one point. Although the time ran out on that particular ban and it was not voted to continue once the time ran out, I have zero reason to believe the feds won’t do it all again. Cheap insurance in my book.
    Also, for the record, standard capacity is the term of choice.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The ban in the 90’s only prohibited manufacturing and sale of new mags. The old stock (and a whole lot of import I suspect) was consistently on shelves but the prices consistently rose as well. I distinctly remember AK mags going from $50-75 and AR mags about $50-60 at one point. Although the time ran out on that particular ban and it was not voted to continue once the time ran out, I have zero reason to believe the feds won’t do it all again. Cheap insurance in my book.
    Also, for the record, standard capacity is the term of choice.
    And don’t forget about places like cheaper than dirt selling ar and ak mags for $100 as well. They have a well established history of jacking up prices to take advantage of political situations.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    And don’t forget about places like cheaper than dirt selling ar and ak mags for $100 as well. They have a well established history of jacking up prices to take advantage of political situations.
    CTD is persona non grata in my book, and can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

The listing of items in stock, then cancelling orders only to relist items at higher prices is common there. I hope they go out of business, they deserve it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Well, I would have a few available if it came to that!
    LOLOLOL

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    This might be a dumb question, but what does one need an extra BCGs for, besides building, I guess?
    If you shoot a good boy or have a few ars it’s about like taking a trip in a car without a spare tire… locking lug or gas ring or any bcg part is about the only easy failure you will see that is fixable in the field…. Always nice to have a spare

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah, during the Obammy days I sent an email telling them to cancel my account due to their gouging practices and haven’t ordered from them since. I’m convinced they felt the hit of people being done with them as much as they were the talk of the gun community over it. Those prices went straight to complete stupid overnight.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If you shoot a good boy or have a few ars it’s about like taking a trip in a car without a spare tire… locking lug or gas ring or any bcg part is about the only easy failure you will see that is fixable in the field…. Always nice to have a spare
    This! I keep one in the pocket of my main range mag bag and a few new ones around because I tend to buy them when I see a deal. Same with AR10 BCG’s. Having a fresh spare gives you an edge on diagnosing a problem quick and easy. If a quick swap works, it’s likely a problem with the bolt (ejector, extractor, springs or gas rings) and if it does not work, look at your gas system. Otherwise, I sit on lowers, might see a stellar deal on a built upper, less BCG and CH. I pull out one of the PSA premium BCG’s I bought on a weekend deal for 50 bucks and boom! Got me a AR 15…

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA

When Obama got elected, I had bought 50 OEM Mags for $5 each (included free shipping and zero tax), a $250 investment. I sold them to one individual for $50 each, total sale of $2500. Nice.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom