Range USA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longshot308

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    I got a postcard from Range USA off Millerville Rd in Baton Rouge advertising a Grand Opening on 7/15-7/17
    I got it too. Curious how they got my address but, ehh. I'm gonna check them out. Debating going early to get the 3 free passes. I look forward to having a good alternate place to go now. I guess we'll see.

rdm227

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2012
    Prairieville
    I got it too. Curious how they got my address but, ehh. I'm gonna check them out. Debating going early to get the 3 free passes. I look forward to having a good alternate place to go now. I guess we'll see.

Companies can buy targeted route advertisements through the post office. They probably just sent a mass sending to certain areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge

Thanks. Here are the rules that are a no go for me. I often bring first time shooters to the range and instruct them informally. Probably breaks that rule too they have on instructing. Sounds like a place to just punch holes in paper and not do any real practice.
    1. DO NOT draw from a holster and fire
    2. NO rapid-fire, bump, or slide-fire device
    3. NO instructing or qualifying students on Range USA's range, unless you are a certified Range USA instructor

Top Bottom