Red-Ryder - Varmint control

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    ...of the winged type :) Trigger control, sight alignment, follow through and some upgraded sights make it a deadly combination. This was the few I could find in the grass of about 15 shot.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Holy cow that's pretty impressive man. I'm with too gunz. My red Ryder shot like it was in the movie wanted. It's the only gun I could curve projectiles with haha

Larry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Bossier City
    I don't reply to many threads, I usually lurk and learn what I can bout guns and such. I have to respond here though, I have been shooting red wasps with my red ryder for years. No one believes it until they watch. It is so easy with that gun, the bb travels slow and you can see the arc. It generally doesn't kill the wasp, but stuns them until I can step on them.
    Larry

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    When I was about 10, and well into my second 5000 pack of BB's I no longer needed the sights to hit what I wanted. By then I was using the zen method or something, because I knew where the BB was gonna hit.
    Nice shooting btw

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    I don't reply to many threads, I usually lurk and learn what I can bout guns and such. I have to respond here though, I have been shooting red wasps with my red ryder for years. No one believes it until they watch. It is so easy with that gun, the bb travels slow and you can see the arc. It generally doesn't kill the wasp, but stuns them until I can step on them.
    Larry

I have been tagging wasps, bees and lizards with a RR for as long as I can remember back. I've always had one around and never outgrown the fun of shooting one.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I was shooting carpenter bees with my red ryder today too. I like when they fall into two parts. My gun looks almost as rough as yours but I leave it on the front porch year round.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom