Reloading cooperative

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olstinker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Right now is the time to resupply before the next panic. Prices have leveled out . They won't go back to what they were thanks to inflation.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    All this 'rig-a-mo-roll' to save a few $; I think y'all should support our locals, like La gun & reloading, who actually help support this forum!!!!!! I mean its not like you are saving $1000, and at the end of the day, probably loose a friend, cause someone is always gonna feel like they got 'the short end of stick'

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    All this 'rig-a-mo-roll' to save a few $; I think y'all should support our locals, like La gun & reloading, who actually help support this forum!!!!!! I mean its not like you are saving $1000, and at the end of the day, probably loose a friend, cause someone is always gonna feel like they got 'the short end of stick'
    La Gun does not support the forum

landmancpl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2019
    Carencro
    Latest: I found a local gun/ammo dealer who was interested in working with us as a reloading group and filling our needs. His problem is that, Currently, his supplier cannot get him ANY significant quantity of primers.

landmancpl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2019
    Carencro
    La Gun does not support the forum
    I came to somewhat the same conclusion... HOWEVER, I believe we can, as some form of local "reloading clubs", work with a selected local supplier or group of them to help us all buy in bulk and from various sources... thereby KEEPING supplies on the shelves. I have found that I can get products that my local dealer cannot due to the fact that HIS supplier limits what he gets. By working cooperatively with the local stores.... MOM & POP stores NOT chains... we can perhaps reduce the shortages we are finding.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Primers are the problem I see. Perhaps it's just a local problem since I hear some folks have not had a problem finding them. I know Cabela's gets some from time to time, but I'm not going to drive over there, or anywhere else, every day to see if they have some that day.

I've wondered if the scarcity of that one component has driven some folks out of reloading. I'd be interested in a primer group buy.

landmancpl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2019
    Carencro
    Found a good source for small rifle primers. BVA ammo online. 1000 Muron primers $75 with Shipping and tax TOTAL came to 93.39. Reviews of the Muron primers seems to show they are reliable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom