WTS: Reloading Stuff Down to $400 - brass and bullets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've been asked to sell some reloading stuff. I've gone through what's there and came up with what seems like a fair price for what's there. There are individual prices listed but I am selling everything as one big lot. The prices listed represent a discount for buying as a lot and may not be the price for that item if I later decide to remove any lot discount and sell the items individually. The listed prices are only to show how I came up with the total for the lot. I'm available to meet in the Baton Rouge to LaPlace area. If you feel the price on something in particular is off, please be willing to explain why you feel it is off. I'm asking $500 $400 for the lot.

qty price
    45 acp brass 505 $50
    40 s&w brass 570 $28
    9 mm brass 1592 $90
    357 mag brass 287 $34
    223 brass 400 $65
    357 sig brass 45 $4
    45 colt brass 27 $8
    38 special brass 19 $1
    380 acp brass 34 $1

IMG_6850.jpeg

Winchester Pistol Primers $50

IMG_6851.jpeg

9mm 115g JHP bullets 30 $14
    handgun bullets 800 $160

IMG_6853.jpeg

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This item is listed as for sale. It is not listed as for trade. In addition, there's nothing in the description that mention being offered for trade. If, after all that, you still feel like you have a trade I would consider, please provide all the terms of the proposed trade up front. And if your proposed trade involves me having to add money or something else of substantial value (like ammo), that proposed trade should certainly swing in my benefit. After all, with no trades listed or mentioned, my entertaining your proposed trade is me doing you a favor, not the other way around. I'm perfectly happy with an outright sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom