WTS: Remington 700 ($1000) and AR15 ($1600)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squirrels2k

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Alexandria
    Most recent picture of both rifles with the suppressor brakes removed.

Remington 700 sps tactical, .308, 16.5" threaded barrel with a 1::10 twist, 11* target crown (no thread protector). Has a McRees chassis (side folding in fde) with nvg mount, rear stock pack two pistol grips and one 5rnd magazine, egw 20MOA scope base and badger bolt knob $1000

Only negatives... Does some marks on the reciever from rubbing in the factory houge stock and the safety lever broke off the factory remington x-mark trigger.

Will put 5rnds in one ragged hole all day if I do my part

Rainier Arms built ar15. Built on a Mega Arms matched upper/lower set, Rainier arms 16" match barrel with 1::7 twist and rainier arms flash hider, Troy vtac 15" rail, magpul ctr stock kit, magpul grip kit, magpul asap plate, kns pin set, troy backup sights, RRA two stage trigger and lower parts kit, and aimpoint comp ml3 with larue cantilever mount. $1600

And a comparison to show how short the Remington 700 folds up.

I am willing to meet in Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria or anywhere in between to do a ftf transaction. Anyone interested in more picture or details feel free to contact me at 3187150411.

-Nate

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom