Report: BZ 4/12

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deliverator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    High water + no waders = no target shooting, but we made the best of it and had some fun blasting.

rangeflood.jpg

ak2.jpg

ak1.jpg

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Yeah, was out there till about 2 this afternoon. My dad, Cubsfan, and I. There was one local there blasting off a FN fiveseven and a P90 but he left 30 min after we got there. SO nice being the only ones!
    WTF IS UP WITH THE WATER?!?!?:confused::mad:
    I simply cannot believe that is all from rain. I mean we're talking 40 days and 40 nights kinda **** to get that much water in there. And I don't recall seeing any arks! :D It's got to be close to 3 1/2 feet deep or more in some places. The upper shooting area is going to be tight next weekend if we're looking at more than 10-12 people max!
    On a high note, made a 1 in a 1,000,000 shot with the 98k. It was pretty windy out there and took aim at a tree branch swaying in the breeze. Squeezed off and dammned if I didn'thit that sucker and fold it over!:cool: (OK, it was maybe only 25' away and just to the left of the path down to the water, but still it was blowing in the breeze:p!)

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom