Rifle Case

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    I got alot of help about the holster so thought Id try again with another issue I am having.

I have been looking for a case for my 10 22. It has a bull barrel on it, and the case should be able to accomadate a scope as well.

I was just curious if there was some particular web sites or brands that some of you think are really good?

I figured its easier for me to go look myself than really trying to explain exactly what Im looking for. :)

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Measure from the top of the scope to the lowest point on the stock and then measure the length. You should be able to find one somewhere locally.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I have a laminate thumbhole stock, bull barrel and big honkin scope, mine is in some generic hard rifle case. no clue what brand but its a common size.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I think it would really depend on how well you want to protect the rifle and what you plan on doing with it. I use a pelican 1750 for my LR-308 and my 700 precision rifles. It's durable enough to throw in the back of the truck and not worry about the guns, rain, or dust. But if you're going to be carrying it a lot then perhaps a drag bag or something along those lines is what you want.

Also check out Storm cases.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Thanks for the suggestions, Ill look into the things you all suggested and get my measurements.

Id rather a soft case over a hard case, and Id like to be able to attach the case to my ruck sack in some fashion to safely carry it when Im out in the woods. Although thats not a must have. And Id like the case to have some places to hold a few extra mag's.

Ill look around and see what I come up with.

Top Bottom