SPF: SAR 9T

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Fat Andy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Mandeville, LA
    Hey everyone. I have a SAR 9T that I bought about a year ago, maybe a little less from Sportsman Warehouse. Haven’t shot it. It spent a little time in my car and then went back into the case.

Nothing wrong with it, just not my type of pistol, and I’ve since purchased other pistols to take its place. So I don’t really need it.

I have everything except the medium grip/backstrap that came stock on the gun. I have smaller hands so I installed the small grips. Not sure where I put the medium size ones but the small and large are included.

Comes with original case, two 17rd mags, cleaning gear.

There is some slight wear on the left front of the slide from its time spent in my car. Hardly noticeable and merely cosmetic.

That all being said, I’m really in no hurry or desperate to sell it. So please no lowball offers.

I’m asking $375 OBO.

Would consider trading for a similarly priced 1911 GI model, or an EoTech sight.

I’m in the St. Tammany Parish area. Will travel somewhat for the right deal.

Must be 21 or older to purchase, have valid LA drivers license and must sign bill of sale. Absolutely no exceptions.

A5A6C6D6-C3D2-47AB-BB9B-933D1E300E69.jpeg94F7CD90-22BA-493B-98E9-74A1CC4CC8FE.jpeg820D5AFA-DCE7-40F4-8579-3C0E59037132.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom