Sherburne anyone? 3-22 Saturday?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Was wondering if anyones going to out there tomorrow/Saturday , was thinking of doing some load testing. Try out the new Crony. Have room for a couple guys from BR if anyones wants to tag along. thinking of going about 10-11 am.

GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'm going to try to be at Sherburne at about 11:30

to site in a couple of rifles and try out some new handloads in my JP-15 and Savage 12BVSS 223. It will be the second time I use my chrony, and just had my Savage bedded and the Accu-Trigger modified. Will be some tedious shooting. Might take along the AK to break up the boredom, not sure yet.

You need any powder. In another thread, I am offering up to 5 one-pounders of Ramshot TAC for $10 each. Guess I'll just bring them along just in case someone's interested.

Might see you there, I'll be the old Marine trying to act like he's still a young buck.

Ben in BR

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Yea hope to see you there, i wish i could use that powder, but alas, my guns dont use it. Im up now at 6am due to a family issue so i hope i still make it out today!

Ill be the guy with the Huge guns with Huge optics,lol.

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I was out there Friday messing around with my .22 and TRYING to site in my 30-06... thought a friend of mine was a little better than he was. Next time I'll wait until a few guys from here that obviously know a little about what they are doing will be there to give me a hand with it.

Top Bottom