Sherburne on sunday! 9-30 ...COOL STUFF INSIDE!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    So we're headed out to sherburne again, same usual stuff will be there, except for one little addition.

I've got a friend that is 90% sure to show up. If he does, he'll be bringing a Glock 18 and possibly some other toys.

:D

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    sweet, your bringing the mac right? I need to bring my wife so she can see why i need some class III stuff. :D

Narco, my stapler is in my truck, in case you forget yours.

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    sweet, your bringing the mac right? I need to bring my wife so she can see why i need some class III stuff. :D

Narco, my stapler is in my truck, in case you forget yours.

i wasn't planning on bringing it. need to try and cut back on my 9mm usage. that trip with the glock 18 put a hurt on my stash.

i'll bring it, but its up to ya'll to provide the ammo if you want to shoot it. no blazer aluminum ****, any other 9mm should be cool so long as it's not +P.

I prefer that you run FMJ 115 or 147gr. Those 250 round UMC packs you can get at Academy work well.

I'll have the mag loader and a few mags handy, but not much ammo. Maybe a little of my 3000+rpm ammo to show the newbies what it can do:D

I'll also be bringing the M16, with a .22LR and .223 upper. Also will have a spare bolt carrier if you want to run your upper on the M16.

You provide the upper, you can run whatever ammo you want (except reloads).

You want to shoot my upper, I prefer you use brass cased stuff, no wolf or the like.

The .22 upper will eat anything but Remington Golden Bullets. Federal bulk pack aint bad, the Winchester super X is good stuff too. I've got plenty of 22, but if you want to bring your own go for it.

The suppressed P22 will most likely be coming along too.

Top Bottom