Shooting at Nashville Christian 6 Dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    What type rifle was used in this shooting? Of course the Media says a "assault type" weapon was used. What little video I saw it kinda looked like a Sub2K.
    From the picture I saw it looked to be a kel tech sub 2000, S&W M&P shield ez 9mm, and a lead star arms grunt AR pistol. Looks to be a 10.5” barrel or so with a brace on it.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    That’s nice to see that kinda response time and that aggressive of a response for sure!!! This is what kinda response I would expect!!! Stand up job for them boys in blue, I have watched it 3 times, I’m impressed!!! they moved as a group and as one person without fear!!! Head first!!! Clearing rooms and charging gunfire!!!

Last edited:

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Per a Tweet.

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary. The Denver shooter identified as trans. The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans. The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

But we just added non-binary to the 4473…. If you choose non-binary, automatic denial.
    I think Biden, after he has his chocolate chip ice cream, is going to introduce a bill to make it illegal for a trans to possess a gun.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    But we just added non-binary to the 4473…. If you choose non-binary, automatic denial.
    Add a section:
    "Use a line to connect genders appropriately."
    Man Ovaries
    Woman Testicles

"Choose one"
    Can a man give birth?
    Yes
    No

I'm for "shall not be infringed"...but if they cant get this right...I dunno....

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Per a Tweet.

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary. The Denver shooter identified as trans. The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans. The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

I know this is the case in Louisiana. Only because the information on the form must match the ID.

In other states, where they indicate some sort of 'other' on the ID, it is not disqualifying.

I had to call the BATFE to find out if gender can be fluid, like height or weight. I was told no. One's gender is an identifying characteristic that must match ID/Form

Just saw IT had maps of the school and a manifesto on ITS person

It was a she. She was born a woman, and no amount of surgery will change that.

From the picture I saw it looked to be a kel tech sub 2000, S&W M&P shield ez 9mm, and a lead star arms grunt AR pistol. Looks to be a 10.5” barrel or so with a brace on it.

1680030662659.png

That's a 'Military Assault Weapon' style 9mm carbine with M-Lok forend.

Looks like the press got it wrong again.

Wah, wah, wah, . . .

Thanks for posting that.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    There were "writings about the event" that they are "going through".

The Head of School and the Substitute Teacher were Louisiana natives, 2 of the 6 killed.

*looks towards the tin foil...but does not go there...*

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I agree!!! Well played!!! Well played!!!!

Perfect out come… none of this, hey please put it down we wanna talk… what’s wrong, nope… look I think she/it/him moved…. Pop pop pop pop pop… I said don’t move!!!!

Remember biden wants to send in shrinks and social service workers to calm them down …. Naaa not this time lol

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La

Gotta love how they say it's an "assault STYLE weapon, as an actual assault rifle is in full auto while saying it. That way they can scare the uninformed who doesn't know they're heavily regulated and not like regular "assault style" semi autos. And people wonder why more and more polls show more and more Americans are for more laws. MSM knows how to tick the right boxes with their lies and half-truths. Smh

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Kinda reminds me of the fella from Georgia who killed his self and wrapped himself up in plastic and carpet, and wasn’t investigated as a homicide until around 3 weeks later and everybody said we were being silly.. , find out a hooker and 2 drug dealers planned to kill him gave him bad dope to OD and take his money and his car … then got even smarter and moved his body so they could claim the reward for finding hmm… right
    None of that is correct, it’s almost like you don’t have anyone to ask about this stuff ‍♂️

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Did any of y’all see Bidens speech today? He said most rifles would just go straight through and make a little hole, but an assault rifle explodes in your body.

Top Bottom