Smart watches

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Anyone use them or have a favorite?

Currently using an apple 3. Battery life just isn’t working for me. I don’t like having to charge something every day in a watch, it works for some folks I guess…

I’ve been looking at some of the garmin and Samsung Offering and a couple of brands that seem to be up and coming.
    battery life on those goes from 3 days to 18 days.

The garmin venu and amazfit t-rex seem to be close to what I’m looking for.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Apple Watch for me. If you have apple products already it’s almost a no brainer. My battery on my stainless steel series 7 lasts all day and a 15 min charge brings it back up to 70-80 percent I believe. There is a feature that allows you to use your watch as a viewfinder for your camera and also allows you to take the pictured from the watch. I’ve used this more than I thought I would by just setting the phone somewhere and using the watch to take group pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Apple Watch for me. If you have apple products already it’s almost a no brainer. My battery on my stainless steel series 7 lasts all day and a 15 min charge brings it back up to 70-80 percent I believe. There is a feature that allows you to use your watch as a viewfinder for your camera and also allows you to take the pictured from the watch. I’ve used this more than I thought I would by just setting the phone somewhere and using the watch to take group pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I do the apple stuff. I don’t like the charge everyday part tho. The remote camera thing is pretty cool. I can only imaging how the kids use that these days…

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Garmin fenix 3 sapphire. Virtually impossible to scratch, color screen, no accidental touch function stuff, legit sunlight readable, activity / fitness monitoring, ABC function, GPS with track-back, waterproof, customizable faces, and generally 5-7 day battery. I’ve had it since 2015 and it’s still kicking strong. Not the newest or latest/greatest, but it gets the job done.

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    Samsung gear S3, works with my phone. Have had it for years, and through several software updates. it has been durable as hell, and does the functions that this old man requires.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom