SOLD**FS -Barrett B.O.R.S. (Barrett Optical Ranging System) PICS Added!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl7780

Glock Connoisseur
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Prairieville
    Price Reduced, now only $825.00.
    For Sale is a Brand New Barrett B.O.R.S. I did open the box to check Contents, and also opened the CD software package. It was installed but does not require serial key or registration, etc.. The photo is a stock photo and there is NO SCOPE INCLUDED, just the BORS. I will attach photos of actual unit tonight. This unit was never mounted to a rifle. Asking $825.00 FTF in prairieville. PM me. Was for a long range rifle project that is now on hold. It works with the following Leupold scopes:
    - Leupold® Mark IV 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M1
    - Leupold® Mark IV 4.5-14x50mm LR/T M1
    - Leupold® Mark IV 6.5-20x50mm LR/T M1
    - Leupold® Mark IV 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1
    - Leupold® Mark IV 8.5-25x50mm ER/T M1
    Here is a writeup from Barrett's website..
    BORS is an integrated electronic ballistic computer that mounts directly on your riflescope and couples to the elevation knob. Just turn the elevation knob until the LCD displays the target’s range. The BORS’ three internal sensors will have automatically calculated your ballistic solution. It compensates for aiming up or down, temperature, and barometric pressure changes. It even tells you if the rifle is canted. Place the crosshair on the target and fire with first-round confidence. Comes with the following contents:
    Barrett Ballistic Software
    USB to BORS data connection cable
    30 mm Zero-Gap™ Scope Rings (when purchased with or with out scope)
    100+ preloaded cartridge tables
    Tool Kit
    CR-123 Lithium Battery
    barrett_bors_on_leupold.gif

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    For those of you that aren't familiar with the BORS, they calculate everything but windage and are very reliable. They work on more than 50BMG. You can download ballistics info for several calibers or tailor the software to a self-engineered load. Definitely nice for anyone that shoots long range.

djl7780

Glock Connoisseur
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Prairieville
    For those of you that aren't familiar with the BORS, they calculate everything but windage and are very reliable. They work on more than 50BMG. You can download ballistics info for several calibers or tailor the software to a self-engineered load. Definitely nice for anyone that shoots long range.

+1 Thanks for the clarification. ;)

superpilot75961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Is it still available and if so I'm interested

Price Reduced, now only $825.00.
    For Sale is a Brand New Barrett B.O.R.S. I did open the box to check Contents, and also opened the CD software package. It was installed but does not require serial key or registration, etc.. The photo is a stock photo and there is NO SCOPE INCLUDED, just the BORS. I will attach photos of actual unit tonight. This unit was never mounted to a rifle. Asking $825.00 FTF in prairieville. PM me. Was for a long range rifle project that is now on hold. It works with the following Leupold scopes:
    - Leupold® Mark IV 4.5-14x50mm LR/T M1
    - Leupold® Mark IV 6.5-20x50mm LR/T M1
    - Leupold® Mark IV 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1
    - Leupold® Mark IV 8.5-25x50mm ER/T M1
    Here is a writeup from Barrett's website..
    BORS is an integrated electronic ballistic computer that mounts directly on your riflescope and couples to the elevation knob. Just turn the elevation knob until the LCD displays the target’s range. The BORS’ three internal sensors will have automatically calculated your ballistic solution. It compensates for aiming up or down, temperature, and barometric pressure changes. It even tells you if the rifle is canted. Place the crosshair on the target and fire with first-round confidence. Comes with the following contents:
    Barrett Ballistic Software
    USB to BORS data connection cable
    30 mm Zero-Gap™ Scope Rings (when purchased with or with out scope)
    100+ preloaded cartridge tables
    Tool Kit
    CR-123 Lithium Battery
    barrett_bors_on_leupold.gif

Is it still avalable if so I'm interested

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom