SportOptics.com, GREAT service!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Finally got a day off from work and ran out to Hammond to visit SportOptics.com. I was immediately greated with a smile and a handshake. I thought everyone forgot what a handshake was is the business world.

Jay helped me out and showed me literally every single optic that was even close to what I thought I needed. After handling them I found out that the main thing I wanted wasn't going to work for me. I originally wanted a Swarovski or Zeiss scope, and I ended up finding the Vortex to be much better for me. I also ended up buying waaaaaay more stuff than I had planned to, but they gave me such great prices that I was able to stay within my budget while expanding the capabilites and versatility of my rifle.

I will return as soon as my AK is finished to hook it up as well.

I highly recommend checking them out, outstanding customer service that can rarely be found these days.

IMG_4401.jpg

Last edited:

cajuncutter

Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    What model did you go with and how are you liking it? I am currently leaning real hard twords a Viper PST 4x16x50 moa reticle for my 7mm rem mag. Going to go with the SFP for both hunting and target shooting. I have been reading a lot of good things mainly about the 6x24 i think it is but have not seen much on the 4x16

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom