St Bernard Indoor Shooting Center

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    That's funny. 10-8 Tactical. What a name, I bet it attracted a lot of Mall Commando "Operators". When I was going through SWAT Training School in NOPD, one of the Instructors said that if you take an ordinary object (tool, mirror, crowbar, etc), paint it black and call it "Tactical", you can charge double for it and it will sell like hotcakes.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    i was told that it was supposed to be today but got pushed back.

Yetimaltz

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 17, 2019
    Metairie
    Anyone have any insight in how I might go about getting in touch with SOMEONE from STBISC to inquire about a Sig P320 that I am on the hook for? I've tried calling, leaving messages, instant messages on Facebook...no replies.

Pistol was signed for at the shop mid February...employees failed to call me to arrange a pickup...I go online in late February and see that it was signed for and so I call the range and they are closed for an indefinite amount of time with no estimated re-opening date...and then the tornado hits and now I'm out of $650 and no one will call me back.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Anyone have any insight in how I might go about getting in touch with SOMEONE from STBISC to inquire about a Sig P320 that I am on the hook for? I've tried calling, leaving messages, instant messages on Facebook...no replies.

Pistol was signed for at the shop mid February...employees failed to call me to arrange a pickup...I go online in late February and see that it was signed for and so I call the range and they are closed for an indefinite amount of time with no estimated re-opening date...and then the tornado hits and now I'm out of $650 and no one will call me back.
    Try calling gretna gun. He said everything was given to them.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans

Brannon’s cell number is (504) 908-1081

Top Bottom