Suppressor Trust

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenacp

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    River Ridge La
    Wanting to purchase a .22 suppressor and do a trust. What information do I need to provide from the other person to become a member of the trust?

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Wanting to purchase a .22 suppressor and do a trust. What information do I need to provide from the other person to become a member of the trust?
    contact Kenny at Meplat but they need to provide all the info that is requested on a 4473 along with having their picture taken and prints.

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    I did all my stuff on silencer shop kiosk.

I did a single shot trust because i didnt plan on getting any more class 3 items. It was very easy to use.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    The drawback to the kiosk is that, unless its changed, all of your biometric and sensitive data are sent unencrypted over the net. Perfect for a MitM attack of all your data in one place.

700Camo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2023
    Florence Ms
    There are several online companies that do gun trusts just for NFA items I would use them if that’s all you were interested in a trust for, wouldn’t hire a lawyer and spend 400+ unless I was setting up a serious trust for my kids.

Gun gurus, think they ran around $70 when I did mine I went through Capital Armory, and I’ve used silencer shop kiosk, to me capital Armory is better and has better service, getting the finger prints was the most difficult thing and it was just going to my local ups store and doing them electronically.

I would wait until after you have made your class 3 purchases before adding people on your trust, each person on the trust will have to be checked each time you apply for a new form 4

700Camo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2023
    Florence Ms
    Yeah the single shot trust for $25 is a single use option, but the one I listed for $70 is an actual NFA trust, I currently have 5 items in my trust, I used gun trust guru . Com for mine.

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    Meplat was a peace of cake. It took me several years to actually go through with it. I set up an appointment, I was out within an hour. The best part is I can buy an nfa item over the phone through them and just go once to their office or shooting range to pick it up once the stamp is in. You can actually use your can at their range before the stamp is in. I like they sell what they shoot so they know what works. They always answered my quesitons before and after which is a huge plus.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    The drawback to the kiosk is that, unless its changed, all of your biometric and sensitive data are sent unencrypted over the net. Perfect for a MitM attack of all your data in one place.
    Bout like getting your Driver License renewed by La. DMV, eh?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom