Tell us how we're doing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Tell us how we're doing.

Have you checked out our website lately? Do you like our prices? Have you been to the store to see our in store inventory? Do you like our Facebook content?

Do you have any suggestions on what we can do to improve?

We want to hear back from you because without you we wouldn't be able to do what we do.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    We have been checking our online prices and are pleasantly surprised to see that we are very competitive with other online firearms web stores.

If you are ordering online and pick up at our store, you will save the shipping and transfer fees

www.AmericanFreedomFirearms.com

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    You guys are doing great. I'm saving to fund an AR-10 purchase and it will be through y'all most likely. Keep it up and thanks for asking!

tikanni

May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Y'all are 100 times better than when y'all were 10-8. Keep up the good work.

On a side note, what kind of pouches/vest accessories do y'all carry? Brand? I recently bought a condor vest from y'all but
    can't seem to remember the brand of pouches.

Thanks

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Y'all are 100 times better than when y'all were 10-8. Keep up the good work.

On a side note, what kind of pouches/vest accessories do y'all carry? Brand? I recently bought a condor vest from y'all but
    can't seem to remember the brand of pouches.

Thanks

Thank you for your comments. The guys have been working very hard to make our customer service the best that we can deliver.

Condor is the brand of molle gear that we are carrying. Good quality and a great line of products.

tikanni

May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Thank you for your comments. The guys have been working very hard to make our customer service the best that we can deliver.

Condor is the brand of molle gear that we are carrying. Good quality and a great line of products.

Great. Going to try to stop by this week to get some stuff for one of my vests that will be shotgun specific.

Thanks.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Wife, Daughter and I stopped in Saturday to look at AR's. I was hoping to find a Smith and Wesson M&P series, but there were none in stock.
    The two fellows that assisted us were top notch. We left with an Armalite M15, and some happy faces. Wife wasn't as happy about it as I was though.
    I think I'll change her mind when she gets to shoot it, and unlike my other rifles, this one won't take her shoulder out.

Just so folks know, the employees do read the forums here. They were talking about it while we were there.

This is two visits, two guns, and both times the staff performed above my expectations.
    Great job, keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom