The mailman skipped my street Saturday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    So I wake up Saturday morning and check my usps informed delivery. Low and behold, I see this:

IMG_4604.png

I wait all day. Constantly looking out the window, going outside and peeking down the street. I gave up around 10pm. Long story short, today is October 9th 2023 and I still don’t have a stock installed on my pistol.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    that sucks... i have had that happen not with a nfa stamp but in a day or so it usually turns up... there is a button on the app where you can mark it as " not received " an i might would go up to usps and ask them

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Give it some time. You can request a certified copy of the approved form after 30-45 days from approval. You will not receive a stamp, just a certified copy. Looks like a notary stamp on the form.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Give it some time. You can request a certified copy of the approved form after 30-45 days from approval. You will not receive a stamp, just a certified copy. Looks like a notary stamp on the form.
    Man that’s lame. I like having the stamp but it is what it is. That’s what I get for living in Orleans parish.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    that sucks... i have had that happen not with a nfa stamp but in a day or so it usually turns up... there is a button on the app where you can mark it as " not received " an i might would go up to usps and ask them
    Yeah I hit those “I didn’t receive this mail piece” on all the mail that didn’t show up. I’m just hoping they went to the wrong house and whoever received it isn’t too lazy to drop it in my mailbox.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    With the eforms, you don't get an actual stamp either. Mine has a picture of a stamp at the top of my registration
    I’ve got some e-forms from back in the day. Think paper form 1s were taking 7 months when I did my e-forms. This was many years ago. This one was sent on 8/20 and approved on 9/27

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Glad you got your paperwork.
    I ordered a custom upper months ago. The builder sent a shipping notification on the 7th, tracking says parcel not received by usps, it was at my rear door today. Go figure.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Glad you got your paperwork.
    I ordered a custom upper months ago. The builder sent a shipping notification on the 7th, tracking says parcel not received by usps, it was at my rear door today. Go figure.
    You’re probably a lot more patient than I am. Thanks again for keeping me calm over usps’s incompetence. Post some pics of your new build

Top Bottom