The Official Rimfire Pic Thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    This is my favorite one, only because I got rid of my s&w model 622 vent rib. :doh:

Attachments

• 20201129_142124.jpg
      20201129_142124.jpg
      562.2 KB · Views: 135

CenlaShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2023
    Pineville, LA
    I was looking for a small revolver to help teach my wife and kids gun safety and the basics of shooting. My father-in-law is a Vietnam veteran, yet my wife never touched a gun until a few years back. She is even afraid to learn on my 9mm LC9s. I was waiting for an Alexandria gun shop (Security Sporting Goods) to help me order a double-action Diamondback Sidekick 22LR revolver. I got tired of waiting after about 4 months and found a single-action 22LR 10 shot from Chiappa. The local store just got the Sidekick in for $299. It includes both LR & magnum cylinders. This was not what I ordered, yet I feel bad for the store. I did tell them I was looking elsewhere a while back. If anyone is interested, the gun is available there. This gun has been very hard to find. It may not be there very long.

JeremyD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2022
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    71AD3C79-900F-4450-B2F7-DF7EE1B023CB.jpeg

Currently building a precision .22LR off of a CZ 452 Varmint platform. Added an YoDave trigger kit, Area 419 30MOA rail, and Arken 6-24x50 scope. Currently waiting on my PDC Custom Chassis and Atlas BT-65 bipod. My goal is to make this the most accurate .22LR build possible based on the 452 platform. In its current configuration, it shoots 1/2MOA groups at 100 yards. Hoping to tighten that up with the addition of the chassis system, action screw torque testing and lot testing ammo.

Top Bottom