Thegunhouse.com out of Arizona

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, so if its wrong I apologize ahead of time.

Has anyone had any experience with thegunhouse.com out of Arizona? Specifically ordering online from them? I was looking up prices on CM9's and they have them listed for $368 and change with free shipping. I might be ordering soon and thought this was a good deal but wanted to verify the facility first.

Also wanted to share the price/shipping info.

So, any experience?

TheGunHouse

Jan 9, 2013
    The Gun House Team

Hi,
    I am a part owner of the thegunhouse.com. I came across your post and just wanted to give you a quick response. I can guarantee the validity of our prices as well as the safety of ordering from our site. We also list about 800 items on gunbroker.com and currently have 95% A+ ratings. We hope to gain your trust as well and become your source for guns and accessories. Thank you for your consideration and concern.

Taylor Purswell @ The Gun House

madwabbit

Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I have never done business with them personally, but their prices are attractive. Biggest issue I see is I looked up over a dozen guns that im in the marker for and they are all out of stock on the website. what gives.

madwabbit

Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Attempts to contact - no returned emails, and telephone number incorrect. Beginning to wonder if company simply went out of business.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom