TNW Firearms?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    The TNW Aero Survival Rifle and the Pistol are really nice weapon. They are well built, reliable and pretty fun guns to shoot. They tear can be teared down to fit in a back pack, take glock magazines and the also can be changed to different calibers (9mm, 40sw,45acp). We have sold quite a few from the store and seems everyone who has bought one are quite happy with them. The only complaint that we have had was one customer said the trigger was kinda heavy. Besides that that was it. If you have any more questions about the ASR give me a PM.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    The recoil must be really heavy! In one of the photos it appears to have blown the Sig-brace all the way back to his shoulder!

Shooting-ASP-01-cut.jpg

Survival Rifle? Please...

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    My G17 is one of my most fun guns to shoot to me. As for the TNW, I like that it uses Glock mags. I bet it would be a great suppressed SBR.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    My G17 is one of my most fun guns to shoot to me. As for the TNW, I like that it uses Glock mags. I bet it would be a great suppressed SBR.

I don't doubt it's fun to shoot. Tube fed .22lr's are fun to shoot also, but I think they are silly too. Catch my drift? (*If not, refer to my sig line*)

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Everyone likes different things.

Indeed. I'm not saying you are silly, I'm just saying that I think an SBR'd G17 is silly and that SBR'ing the "pistol" in the OP, is also silly. Thus creating discussion; something that BayouShooter has been lacking in lately.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Indeed. I'm not saying you are silly, I'm just saying that I think an SBR'd G17 is silly and that SBR'ing the "pistol" in the OP, is also silly. Thus creating discussion; something that BayouShooter has been lacking in lately.

Never though you said I'm silly. I don't really care. I posted the picture of mine because it fit your post; just more of a funny coincidence. As stated: different people like different things.....back to the OP............

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Never though you said I'm silly. I don't really care. I posted the picture of mine because it fit your post; just more of a funny coincidence. As stated: different people like different things.....back to the OP............

Agreed.

So, how much trouble do you think someone will get in, if they do this with a CHP? It is a handgun after all.

UTG-Carry-Bag-contents-25per.jpg

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I'm comparing this to the keltec sub2000 and trying to see why its worth the extra money... similar overall length stored, longer barrel on the keltec deployed, both will take glock mags.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom