Trump Said Feds Got Into His Safe.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    I'm going to tell you now, I'm not in the bag for Trump or republicans, and I'm not opposed to democrats. I try and look at everything fairly.

I have watched and it has been proven over and over that there is an all out assault on conservatives in this country for the past 10 years. Likewise, it has been proven over and over there is an all out assault on DJT by the democrats and the deep state politicians as well as the MSM. It's proven.

I have personally watched republicans/ conservatives drug through courts and justice system in this country only to be proven innocent but only after their lives are destroyed.

Likewise, I have seen hard evidence brought against democrats time and again only to seem them walk away without any trouble whatsoever.

There is a double standard in this country and the justice system that has become glaringly obvious to anyone that has eyes.

If you can't see it, it's because you're not looking.
    I guess you might have blinders on, it happens to both sides. The demos don't have a magical formula that prevents them from scrutiny. Like they got get out of free cards

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Don't be mad, get Glad.
    4875ba00aaf09cfc27729063be0030f3.jpg

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Maybe DJT is guilty of a crime and that's why a Federal Judge nominated by a President and approved by the Senate signed a warrant. I suspect there was a lot of I dotting and T crossing before the evidence was presented to the Judge to get a warrant issued.
    This continued conspiracy excuse is getting pretty old, growing mold. Maybe we should first see where it goes.
    BTW Cassidy said he is a no vote on the 2022 Assult Weapons ban in a response to asking him to vote no.
    As more information is becoming available are you changing your opinion?

This isn't just about DJT as much as it is about an out of control government. This should cause concern for every American.

It appears the "judge" was not appointed by a sitting president and seems to have an axe to grind.

It also is obvious the U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland also has an axe to grind.

Neither of these scumbags needed much evidence to issue warrants to search his home. I really hope it backfires on them, they deserve it.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    As more information is becoming available are you changing your opinion?

This isn't just about DJT as much as it is about an out of control government. This should cause concern for every American.

It appears the "judge" was not appointed by a sitting president and seems to have an axe to grind.

It also is obvious the U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland also has an axe to grind.

Neither of these scumbags needed much evidence to issue warrants to search his home. I really hope it backfires on them, they deserve it.
    I broke out the small violin to add some music the the "Have I got a conspiracy for you lyrics"

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    Garland filed a motion to unseal the search warrant and the redacted inventory collected. Suspect it is redacted due to government secrets collected. What's the odds Trump blocks the release?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I broke out the small violin to add some music the the "Have I got a conspiracy for you lyrics"
    I hope this song is about obvious non-conspiracies, such as Epstein/Maxwell, covid, 2020 election, or Trumps golden showers. There are so many obvious non-conspiracies, it would be a serious injustice to not include the most obvious ones.
    ba75999993e6e707781eb4e0c4526f84.jpg

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    All I see is a boat load of conspiracies on both sides with little or no evidence. All of these fatal blood gushing conspiracies that will prove their case turn out to be nonexistent or just a scratch. But we got to keep picking at the scab, don't we. Pick pick pick just keep picking at the scab.
    Enquiring minds want to know the truth used to be a sign that maybe we can could up with a fact based answer.
    So I plan to wait till some more facts are revealed before I go the conspiracy route.
    If you got to keep picking at scabs or run with conspiracies go for it

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    GunRelated your list left off the FBI having a stack of complaints about the gymnastics team doctor....You know, the one who was convicted and is in jail.....Pick pick pick, nothing to see here.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    GunRelated your list left off the FBI having a stack of complaints about the gymnastics team doctor....You know, the one who was convicted and is in jail.....Pick pick pick, nothing to see here.
    Keep picking at those scratches, it will really change the outcome. Demos keep picking at scratches too, and it ain't going to change the outcome. Arguments over this bs will in my opinion get us no where, attempting to influence policy might be the better way to go.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    Garland filed a motion to unseal the search warrant and the redacted inventory collected. Suspect it is redacted due to government secrets collected. What's the odds Trump blocks the release?
    Bump
    We have less than a day to come up with odds, predictions. Trump has till 3pm Friday.

What's the thinking?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Keep picking at those scratches, it will really change the outcome. Demos keep picking at scratches too, and it ain't going to change the outcome. Arguments over this bs will in my opinion get us no where, attempting to influence policy might be the better way to go.
    Everything on that list was once called a ridiculous conspiracy theory by many.
    While I tend to agree that nothing will change the outcome, I won't put on any blinders to keep me from seeing potentially important plot points; the show would be far less interesting and would make absolutely no sense.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    Everything on that list was once called a ridiculous conspiracy theory by many.
    While I tend to agree that nothing will change the outcome, I won't put on any blinders to keep me from seeing potentially important plot points; the show would be far less interesting and would make absolutely no sense.
    I look for those plot points too. If the are proven to be that fatal gushing wound voila!
    If they are conspiracies with no real proof it is a big waste of time to pick at those scabs.
    Everyone can play the "look at the big brain on brad" by adding every bs item or small scratch to the list.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I look for those plot points too. If the are proven to be that fatal gushing wound voila!
    If they are conspiracies with no real proof it is a big waste of time to pick at those scabs.
    Everyone can play the "look at the big brain on brad" by adding every bs item or small scratch to the list.
    I wouldn't consider using intelligence agencies to spy on political opposition to be a small scratch, nor Epstein, not a daughter's diary or son's laptop, or the many other examples. We know these things happened. Do you take any of these plentiful, proven theories into consideration when analyzing current events?
    If you don't, then I can understand why you say the things you say.
    If you do, then something is broken in your critical thinking department.
    Just knowing these things are factual should make any logical person skeptical of anything that involves power or money. They almost always start out as rumors, looney toon fantasies, or small scratches, while the media makes the idea sound laughable and fringe. Once it's proven to not be so laughable, it's just never brought up or acknowledged, or it's downplayed in various ways.
    Not everything is bigfoot, and when taking all factors into consideration, not everything requires tin foil to find it possible or likely.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    I wouldn't consider using intelligence agencies to spy on political opposition to be a small scratch, nor Epstein, not a daughter's diary or son's laptop, or the many other examples. We know these things happened. Do you take any of these plentiful, proven theories into consideration when analyzing current events?
    If you don't, then I can understand why you say the things you say.
    If you do, then something is broken in your critical thinking department.
    Just knowing these things are factual should make any logical person skeptical of anything that involves power or money. They almost always start out as rumors, looney toon fantasies, or small scratches, while the media makes the idea sound laughable and fringe. Once it's proven to not be so laughable, it's just never brought up or acknowledged, or it's downplayed in various ways.
    Not everything is bigfoot, and when taking all factors into consideration, not everything requires tin foil to find it possible or likely.
    My only take is you say they are factual, you also probably say the election was stolen, I apologize if you didn't. I suspect all of your proof is partisan conspiracy theories with little to no facts. This forum is full of bs facts.

I will give you my take on the election.
    2016 election, a lot of people hated Hillary, including Democrats. Trump is a new player, gets the crowd excited, some people hate him, some people love him, and some people think he has no chance. He wins!

Dems go holy fu_k, this can't be true, this sucks. Three years later another election. He is no longer the new guy. He has given the dems the chance to mobilize more haters, a lot more haters. Guess what some of them even hated Jojo, the progressives. They threatened to go for Trump but you know, they realized they hated Trump more!

The election wasn't based on policy it was based on hate! Trump lost the Republicans the Presidency due to more people hating him than liking him. He also gave the dems the Senate. Georgia had two incumbent Republicans until Trump starts fuc_king around there.

Do you think that Trump is growing more likers than haters given the current environment? He might be growing fanatic Trumpers but not more overall. They say Scalise is David Duke without the baggage, could DeSantis be Trump without the baggage? Think about it!

If you think I quoted conspiracy theories here let me know.

lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    Holy smokes he identifies as a “they”? I first heard that term from my granddaughter warning about those that identify as such. He must have progressive leanings.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    Holy smokes he identifies as a “they”? I first heard that term from my granddaughter warning about those that identify as such. He must have progressive leanings.
    I guess you don’t get the point. He was saying he flies under the radar, no baggage to give people ammo to shoot him down. My use of they is many people know what he means and understand it. It you like substitute They for Steve Scalise, no sweat off my ba_ls

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom