Two shows

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    I asked about there being two gun shows this past weekend, one in Lafayette and one in Thibodaux. Well, I went to both. I have a rifle to sell and I wanted to walk around with it for a couple hours to see if I could stir up some interest. Went to Lafayette Saturday. The crowd was larger than expected. Only one 8 ft table with jerky. Plenty of AR's and handguns. I'm not real up to date on prices, so I couldn't speak about that. They sold plenty guns. There was always someone sitting at a table filling out paperwork. One knife guy with custom knives. "Triggers By D" was there. Haven't seen him at a show in years. Went to Thibodaux Sunday. The crowd was small. One guy I knew said they were crowded Saturday. I asked a vendor about empty handgun racks on the table. He said he sold a few guns Saturday. No jerky. One knife guy. There were two vendors at both shows. I noticed a few people in the process of buying guns. There was a 50 BMG on a table. I saw a S&W 460 revolver with a 10 in ported barrel. If my rifle would have sol, it might have come home with me. Both shows had tables with ammo, but no reloading supplies. That's what I miss the most.

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Glad to hear "Triggers By D" is still with us. Haven't seen him in a long time. I hope to see him next time I go to a show. He's a knowledgeable and good guy!

Top Bottom