Upcoming Thibodaux Gun Show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    FYI, there's a gun show scheduled later this month in Thibodaux, 30 September - 1 October at the Warren Harang Municiple Auditorium on North Canal Blvd.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Is this event worth traveling to if I'm already stocked up on beef jerky, cheap Chinese knives, and cinnamon roasted almonds? I wouldn't mind checking out a new location, the New Orleans area shows are all the same garbage.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Is this event worth traveling to if I'm already stocked up on beef jerky, cheap Chinese knives, and cinnamon roasted almonds? I wouldn't mind checking out a new location, the New Orleans area shows are all the same garbage.
    This will be Thibodaux's first show in quite some time. Its quality remains to be seen. Just thought some of you might be interested.

Gunner106

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 4, 2019
    New Orleans
    I went this weekend. To drive from further out, it wasn’t really worth it, but if you were local and have some free time, maybe so.

It was a small show. Maybe 12 vendors or so, Brother La Arms took up a big section.

Maybe they’ll get bigger over time.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I went this weekend. To drive from further out, it wasn’t really worth it, but if you were local and have some free time, maybe so.

It was a small show. Maybe 12 vendors or so, Brother La Arms took up a big section.

Maybe they’ll get bigger over time.
    My hope is that it will continue to grow. Our area could certainly benefit from a good local show. Seems like it would draw folks from down the bayou, up the bayou as well as New Orleans. I had a couple tables and can confirm it was a small show. The crowd was small too, but fairly steady both days. I sold several guns and many smalls, i.e. misc. reloading supplies, books and antique shotshells. Don't just blow it off. With support it will do well in the future.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Well, I made a good decision in not going---hate to miss a (good) gun show but I live in the Lake Charles area---definitely would not have worth my time and money.
    Big H, yes it would have been a disappointment to drive that far. But don't give up on the future of Thibodaux shows. No event can become successful if not supported.

Gunner106

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 4, 2019
    New Orleans
    My hope is that it will continue to grow. Our area could certainly benefit from a good local show. Seems like it would draw folks from down the bayou, up the bayou as well as New Orleans. I had a couple tables and can confirm it was a small show. The crowd was small too, but fairly steady both days. I sold several guns and many smalls, i.e. misc. reloading supplies, books and antique shotshells. Don't just blow it off. With support it will do well in the future.
    Yeah, hopefully it does. I figured it would be a bigger event down that way, but it is new so it still needs time. It would cover more ground, being that it’s not too far, but not too close to me. Maybe far enough to get some different vendors and people in there.

There was one table there that was pretty neat, the guy had some cool single actions and nice Model 50s. Will have try it again next year and see how much it’ll have grown.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Yeah, hopefully it does. I figured it would be a bigger event down that way, but it is new so it still needs time. It would cover more ground, being that it’s not too far, but not too close to me. Maybe far enough to get some different vendors and people in there.

There was one table there that was pretty neat, the guy had some cool single actions and nice Model 50s. Will have try it again next year and see how much it’ll have grown.
    My tables were to the left of the single actions. The next show is scheduled for 14&15 January. 2024, Come back. :)

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    I was pleased with the show. There were plenty guns and some ammo. What was missing from the past is reloading supplies. Not that I expected any reloading supplies, but that what made it different from past shows.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Barry J, it's good to know you liked the show. I had miscellaneous reloading dies. brass, projectiles, bullet molds; etc. Unfortunately since I'm an individual, not a dealer, I had no powder or primers to spare.
    FYI, There's another scheduled for 13 & 14 January. I hope to have another table then and look forward to seeing a larger turnout. So ... mark your calendars and get the word out. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom