Usaf vet red hatter 2 maps

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redhatter90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2024
    Louisiana New Orleans
    Hi my name is stefan I'm a usaf vet I took a tough hit a few years ago when I went through the caldor wild fire that wipped the community of grizzly . I literally lost everything but thankfully I was one of the lucky ones I had insurance . Some things have become hard to replace due to price now I'm back on rual land I need a few guns .I'm looking to purchase ruger 10 22 Simi auto hand gun western style hand gun hunting rifle. I can pay fair price

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Welcome to the board....Understand about taking the hard hit with personal property. ..2016 experienced that major flood with 41 inches of water in our house and supposidly this is not a flood zone ................................................... drill sgt.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Welcome aboard Sir, and thanks for your service. Katrina was similar for me. Lived in Eden Isles, 6 foot water in the house and gun safe. Took a week to get to the house and rescue the safe's occupants. Only thing that survived unscathed was the Glock 17. Everything else was rusted, the .22's were rusted so badly, couldn't see down the bore. I was able to clean most everything up and able to salvage them to a safe shootable condition.
    I hope you can locate some good deals, and start to rebuild your inventory. Best of luck, Sir !!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Welcome to the board....Understand about taking the hard hit with personal property. ..2016 experienced that major flood with 41 inches of water in our house and supposidly this is not a flood zone ................................................... drill sgt.
    48 inches here . Life changing .

Top Bottom