Vortex Diamondback

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    My first scope of decent quality. After plenty of research i decided on the vortex diamondback 3.5-10x50. The clarity of the optics is wonderful. i would liken it to the less expensive Zeiss scopes. it tool me 3 seconds to focus the reticule to my eye. one of the coolest features on this scope are the Elevation and windage knobs. The knobs can be taken off once you zero in your scope and set that to be the 0 mark on the knob allowing for adjustments on the fly. the included lens caps are a little large, but i didnt intend to use these anyway. I had one small problem with my scope. when i received it some of the color on the ocular bell had been scratched off by the pin included in the box. one call to vortex and they are air mailing me a new one. superb customer service. all this for a modest $250 after shipping.

UPDATE:

So i finally got a new scope in good condition. This was the second attempt by customer service at Vortex. First time they sent me the wrong scope. So they overnighted me another. talk about service. truly amazing product support. I am a vortex fan for the foreseeable future, and probably long beyond then.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom