SOLD: Walther PPK .380 ACP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fat Andy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Mandeville, LA
    Hello there sports fans! I hope everyone is having a good week! I've come today to put up my Walther PPK for sale (this is NOT a PPK/S). It is a Smith & Wesson build licensed under Walther, as per normal. It is chambered in .380 ACP.

I currently use this pistol as my concealed carry gun, so it does have some wear marks, but nothing a blue stick couldn't fix if you're a purist. Round count is extremely low. I would estimate it under 50. I purchased this gun new from a fellow BS member several months ago.

The reasons I am looking to sell is that I am considering a Glock 19 to purchase, and I am not a fan of this particular pistol's trigger. It definitely requires a heavy pull, one that I don't feel is practical as a self defense use. But that's apples and oranges depending on the user. All in all I have no complaints with this pistol, it has done me no wrong. No misfires, fail to fires, grouping is what you would expect from a small barreled handgun. It's definitely an up close and personal type, excellent for self defense and home protection.

Did I mention it's the primary choice of gun for James Bond? ;)

In addition to the pistol itself I am including two six round magazines, the original case, and 152rds of ammunition including self defense rounds. The box still has original paperwork, gun lock, etc. This is an excellent gun for the experienced shooter looking for a compact concealed carry firearm, or someone who wants a portable and easy to manage firearm for home defense.

I am asking for $425, very firm on the price given what is included. If you would like to purchase it, you must be a Louisiana resident 21 years of age or older. You must be willing to meet face to face to sign a bill of sale upon presentation of a valid state ID which will be recorded on the bill of sale. I will meet you at an FFL should you feel more comfortable in doing that, however you will pay for the FFL transfer.

I'm willing to travel throughout St. Tammany Parish, and outlying areas but not much further. Will not ship.

I am open to very strict trades. You can offer me a Glock 19 provided it's relatively new, preferably a Gen 4. However if you feel you have a sweet offer, by all means offer. Worst I will do is say no thanks.

Anyway, enjoy the photos below. They aren't the best quality so if you'd like specific shots, or have questions or offers, send me a message. Thanks for looking!

s4xvdv.jpg

8wxmpx.jpg

2njzr4y.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom