What do you carry?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    This topic probably has been posted before, but I'd like to see what you guys carry.

My personal favorite right now is my Smith & Wesson 1911PD Gunsite model which is stock with the exception of the trigger, which now is a Caspian Trik Trigger to replace the SLOPPY factory long trigger. I carry it in a Don Hume IWB with a spare mag in a Don Hume single mag carrier. Oh, and this is the one with the scandium frame. Also, I carry a Spyderco Tenacious, Leatherman Wave and a Streamlight TL-2.

What you guys carry?

1911PD001.jpg

Last edited:

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Currently nothing more than a S&W knife, but whenever I get my CHP it will be a Springfield XD 9mm Service model in either an MTAC minotaur or a galco summer comfort IWB

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    cz-p01-left-full2.jpg

In my truck and around my house. I dont want to OC becaue I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself. I will be taking my CCW this summer:D and sending in my paper work the day after I turn 21!!! Can't wait. Other then that waller, keys

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Oh boy ... Here we go again....

OK... This is my everyday carry gear..

IMG_0434.jpg

(psst.. turn off the bold its scarey..)

Last edited:

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    a folding razor knife for work. in the market for a good folding knife and small flashlight for daily carry. also need to get off my ass and take the ccw class so I can carry my XD45.

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    That depends upon what I am wearing and/or the weather. When it is cold out and I have on bulky clothes, or when I will be wearing a sports coat, I carry my Sig Sauer P220 Carry SAS in a Milt Sparks VM2 and an extra magazine in a TT Gun Leather mag holder (I ditched the wood grips for a set of Crimson Trace Laser grips). I just realized that I don't have a picture of my CTAC Minotaur, I guess I shall have to snap some pics soon. Anyway, I sometimes carry my P220 in that holster as well.

sigp220carrysasinmiltsp.jpg

ttgunleatherp220maghold.jpg

If I am wearing normal casual wear (pants of some sort and a shirt worn untucked) I carry my Sig Sauer P239 in a Milt Sparks Executive Companion holster and an extra magazine in a TT Gun Leather mag holder (again no pictures of the leather).

sigsauerp239withcrimsono.jpg

If it is summer time and I am lightly dressed (as I nearly always am) I carry my Kahr Arms PM9 in a simple pocket holster or in pocket/wallet holster by GURU. I have a small knife sheath that has a flap and a snap that I carry a spare magazine in (sometimes on my belt, sometimes in my weak hand pocket).

pocketholstersdotcomwit.jpg

This being South Louisiana... the vast majority of time I am carrying the PM9 in a pocket holster. I have a few decent knives, but I don't often carry them. I do have at least one in each of my vehicles available for daily cutting chores, but I don't use knives for defense.

Last edited:

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    i just bought a couple maxpedition bags,jumbo and collases,,,i use the collases for my work bag carries

g21 x2mags
    small first aid kit,eye wash
    personal size=bug spray,sun screen,hand sanitizer,anti bug bite spray,advil,chap stick
    lighter,flint
    x2 pocket knife,sharpener
    multi tool
    elecrical,duct tape
    gun oil
    camo bandana
    2 flahs lights
    blk perm marker
    note pad
    my captain lic in a protective tube,,looks like a pipe bomb haha
    with plenty of room to cary more

Forum statistics