what would happen if your VP had ore experience than you?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    the prophet "o". he is the second coming.

i didnt say i didnt like lincoln. why if i point out one of the greatest LIES perpetuated about lincoln, you assume that means i dont like him. people, a lot of the liberals, love to say how the civil war was fought over slavery. then they like to praise lincoln for his stance on slavery and the emancipation proclamation which had no teeth. if lincoln was so great, why not free all the slaves?

why arent you knee deep in biden for his comments? cause you cant stand to be wrong.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I didn't say anything about Lincoln other than he had as much experience as Obama did when entering the presidency. I mean honestly, I don't even know what the hell your point is anymore. WTF are you talking about Biden and his comments? ALL politicians will say something you don't agree with or that is wrong. Hell, McCain has a million of them. Your original point was about Biden's experience and it being greater than Obama's. When I discussed that using Lincoln as an example, you go on a rant about Lincoln's politics. You're the one who can't stand to be wrong. I answered your question and now you're doing anything to get away from that answer with smoke and mirrors.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I didn't say anything about Lincoln other than he had as much experience as Obama did when entering the presidency. I mean honestly, I don't even know what the hell your point is anymore. WTF are you talking about Biden and his comments? ALL politicians will say something you don't agree with or that is wrong. Hell, McCain has a million of them. Your original point was about Biden's experience and it being greater than Obama's. When I discussed that using Lincoln as an example, you go on a rant about Lincoln's politics. You're the one who can't stand to be wrong. I answered your question and now you're doing anything to get away from that answer with smoke and mirrors.

im using the script from obama's campaign. its called
    CHAPTER 1. SMOKE AND MIRRORS

i dont have a point. dont need one in the politics forum;)

Top Bottom