Where are the good deals on Glock mags and CR123s?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I'm glad you've had good luck w/ Botach...I've been shafted on the three orders I've ever placed with them. :curse:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Botach sucks from my experience, they cancel items that are on backorder & wont honor your order. I had to call 3 times, after several weeks of waiting b/c they said they had the items I ordered, before they would tell me that they didn't have what I wanted and would not get them again. By that time everyone had sold out & the item was a seasonal thing.

Their online help is the only thing half way decent as far as their customer support goes.

They have some of the best prices on the net, but its a gamble every time you order.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Botach sucks from my experience, they cancel items that are on backorder & wont honor your order. I had to call 3 times, after several weeks of waiting b/c they said they had the items I ordered, before they would tell me that they didn't have what I wanted and would not get them again. By that time everyone had sold out & the item was a seasonal thing.

Their online help is the only thing half way decent as far as their customer support goes.

They have some of the best prices on the net, but its a gamble every time you order.

I have heard of several people who have had good experiences with them, but I have heard enough bad experiences with them that they sound almost as bad as TGSCOM.

I am resolving not to find out for myself. Thanks.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    botach is like Ebay. either you have a great experiene or ya dont.... then again i guess its like sex for the first time too.

oh and ive NEVER had a bad exprience with Botach

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I misremembered.

Looked again, OMB and CDNN are out of stock. Botach is the only place I have found a good price that are supposedly in stock, and too many folks have me scared off of them.

Top Bottom