White Teachers With Seniority Must Be Laid Off Before New Minority Teachers.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Sounds like the ones that are not happy in the trenches might as well accept that it’s their professional graves and let the union cover them with dirt. If they speak up I guess they will be accused of being white supremacist. How far we have fallen and just keep jackhammering our foundation. What happened to being qualified based on experience and competence? I guess that’s an extremist view now? Woke up America…it’s a new day!

jimdanos

Silver Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Lafourche Parish
    What a crock. It reminds me of 1971, when I graduated from Nicholls State University. Every interview I went on for over a year told me that they held Federal contracts so even though I was the most qualified, there was a good chance that I wouldn't get hired :madfawk:.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    There are teacher shortages all over, just like with cops. EVERY white teacher in that system should quit and go somewhere else where that sh!t isn't happening to them. Leave that system critically short. They just gave a big "F#@K YOU" to their white employees simply because they are white, I'd give them one right back. The only downside would be that in leaving, no one would present the up-front challenge needed to throw this right back at them as unconstitutional. This is the kind of thing that judges should be issuing opinions against before the suit is even brought. This is the kind of thing that should trigger immediate federal intervention. Crickets from the White House.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Absolutely racist. 'Woke Culture: let's enforce equality by segregating and handicapping races based upon some sort of equity system.. What could possibly go wrong?' Most citizens and immigrants are not "white" anymore: as white as I am, I am not white. I am Native, Nordic, and Dutch with African. My kids are further mixed. It really pisses me off that these morons want to exclude Asian's from equity. Asian's typically work hard and study hard so they are not considered a minority any longer: that's absurd. I am willing to compromise: everyone is equal. There that's acceptable.

snake doctor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    NOLA
    A layoff doesn't make sense with the current teacher shortages. Some school systems are offering as much as $10K signing bonuses. Arizona and other states are letting people with < a bachelor's degree teach.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Sounds like the ones that are not happy in the trenches might as well accept that it’s their professional graves and let the union cover them with dirt. If they speak up I guess they will be accused of being white supremacist. How far we have fallen and just keep jackhammering our foundation. What happened to being qualified based on experience and competence? I guess that’s an extremist view now? Woke up America…it’s a new day!
    LOL. Qualified based on experience. Look at our VP and the latest appointment to SCOTUS among others

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom