Who has done a form 1 for suppressor with the new rules

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I did an SBR form 1 three or four years ago. Got finger print cards completed at State Police headquarters for $10. Took a selfie with my phone and printed on color printer at home. Looked online for someone to explain how to properly identify my firearm on the form 1 (make, model, barrel length, overall length, etc). Sent to ATF. Waited ~8 months. Got approved.

Not exactly the same as form 1 suppressor but close. Do you have specific questions?

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    191   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Also, once you submit your form 1 electronically, you will receive an email from the Atf. An attachment will be sent with that email that needs to be mailed in with your fingerprints and passport photos. (within 10 days if I’m not mistaken). Open that email on a desktop computer. If you open the email on a mobile device, you can’t see the attachment for some reason.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Also, once you submit your form 1 electronically, you will receive an email from the Atf. An attachment will be sent with that email that needs to be mailed in with your fingerprints and passport photos. (within 10 days if I’m not mistaken). Open that email on a desktop computer. If you open the email on a mobile device, you can’t see the attachment for some reason.

I never got that email when I did mine. If you go to your electronic documents it will be there and you can print it if you don’t get the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom