Wise Lite Arms : Excellent Customer Sevice

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    http://www.wlarms.com/

I am very pleased with the customer service that I have just received from Wise Lite Arms (WLA), a relatively small firearms company based in Boyd, Texas.

Several months ago, I bought a Wise Lite Sterling from another member here. These were made by WLA for Century Arms and carried Century's warranty of 1 year. The first time I brought the gun to the range, the firing pin broke after about 100 to 150 rounds (don't remember the exact number). I had previously read that this was an issue with some of the Sterlings, so I wasn't shocked, even if I was a little disappointed, when it happened. The next day I contacted Century and was told that I was SOL. Thanks, guys. I then contacted Wise Lite looking for a new firing pin and was told they were out of them and to try back in month or so.

Yesterday, the firing pins went up on WLA's newly revamped website. I went ahead and ordered a couple of them so that I would have back up. The total shipping came up as $8 flat fee each, for a total of $16. Ouch! But, I gotta have them.

Today, I receive a call from a nice lady at WLA telling me that the new website has a few kinks and that the shipping should have only been $8 for both of them. "Cool," I'm thinking. She saved me a few bucks. We got to talking and I asked her why they had so much trouble with the original firing pins. She said there was a batch of about 60 of them (seemed like a low number to me based on the reviews I've read, but whatever) that went out that were accidentally heat treated twice, apparently making them brittle. I don't know how metallurgy works, but this seemed plausible to me.

She asked me what the circumstances of my firing pin breaking were and I explained my story. She sympathized and in an effort to make things right, she through in an extra firing pin ($34 retail), free of charge!

So there- Some of the nicest, most personalized service that I've received. Thank you for giving me hope during these trying times, WLA!

... Now if I could just find some damn 5.45 AR mags...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom