Wts/wtt FNFAL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I have a Imbel kit I assembled on one of the newer production Century receivers. It has the widows peak feed ramp geometry. I personally and carefully built this one, it is 922 r compliant, DSA gas piston,Falcon H,T,S, century handgaurds, and US semi auto only pistol grip,and the rec. (US) 7 parts. Only 6 is required w/o flash hider. I cut the barrel to 17 3/4" It does not have a flashhider currently installed, it would come with the original imbel unit. It comes with the original black plastic Imbel Butt stock,not the wood one pictured. It was headspaced to fire both 7.62X51 and .308 I have tuned the receiver and function is 100%. I have put about 150 rds thru her, bore is bright and tight.Sights are centered and accuracy is Good. I have built several FAL'S and consider myself good at it. I am selling this only because I want to purchase obey's Daewoo.
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17609
    If it (Daewoo)sells, this sale is closed. I do not want to sell it If Woo is gone. FTF Mandeville-Slidell, N.O. and near vicinity.
    $950.00 If ya get close enough we may be able to talk........
    Or will trade for a really nice Daewoo......Thank you, Thank you very much.
    cid_000601c9d4b0ba0f09504201a8c0TOD.jpg

Last edited:

Obey

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    TFal, would you rather me hold this Daewoo for you? I know you are after it, and I'd rather a BS member who really wanted the 'Woo to have it. Let me know, and I'll note it in my ad and give you some time to raise the funds.

J

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Now that’s a deal nick! always a damn comedian!!! ;)
    Honestly this is not a bad deal guys! For all of you that wish you had a FAL, this is a great starter to begin the addiction!
    I am tempted to grab this up just to get the wood stock! Did you say the wood stock stays with the rifle? I have a few black stocks that would go great on this rifle, I have a smith that will thread the pipe for $45.00 DSA flash hider for under $30.

MyTfal What size is the gas port? And what setting is your gas knob set at? What ammo are you shooting? Roughly how far is the spent round being ejected?

Wheels are turning here! Still puzzled about the Daepoo....... no disrespect to Obey this is only an opinion, but it would take two daepoos to get one of my FALS.....but I guess I am a little biased on the FAL's! ;)

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I did not drill the port, one of the main reasons I left it at 17 3/4 was ability to run good without drilling the port, my Imbel doesn't have numbers on the adjustment ring, but is set maybe one click past halfway 5.5 would be my guess. I have shot exclusively SA surplus,ejected shells fall 8' at 3:00 or 3:30 location. Well I want a Daewoo, my Imbel on Imbel is my Keeper, and I got one more kit to build, so I wish I had got a Daewoo back when they were about 650-750 6-8 months ago, but I didn't So what can ya do...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom