Biking

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If weather permits we will be hitting the comite trails this Saturday around 1:15 or so.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    And BUMP time for this thread! It looks like I will be hitting up "The Beast" in St. Francisville next week and Comite & Hooper a few times too! Anyone want to meet up for any of the aforementioned places?

wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    Any time you fellow bikers/shooters need maintenance or repairs on your bikes PM me. I offer all services out of my home workshop at a very affordable rate. A complete clean and tune is just $30. Your bike will receive a full cleaning and everything will be checked and adjusted if necessary. If parts are needed then we talk about it and cost. Free pick up and delivery in most cases or you can drop off and pick during the hours the shops are closed.

There is a 30 mile ride event this Sunday in Gonzales. Charity event. I will be there performing quick repairs and adjustments and will ride as well.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Any time you fellow bikers/shooters need maintenance or repairs on your bikes PM me. I offer all services out of my home workshop at a very affordable rate. A complete clean and tune is just $30. Your bike will receive a full cleaning and everything will be checked and adjusted if necessary. If parts are needed then we talk about it and cost. Free pick up and delivery in most cases or you can drop off and pick during the hours the shops are closed.

There is a 30 mile ride event this Sunday in Gonzales. Charity event. I will be there performing quick repairs and adjustments and will ride as well.

Will definitely keep that in mind! I just bought a brand spanking new Trek X-Caliber 8. Hopefully I don't need any major maintenance for in the near future. My buddy on the other hand is a little more danger prone. He bought the same bike as me and today he decided to ride straight off of one of the 15ft drops and do a super awesome front flip. It was one of those moments where we wished we had a Go Pro.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    10469689_10204136934565893_4589533705371757295_n.jpg

Pic from yesterday. Around three feet off the ground complements of a downed tree! :)

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Does anyone know where to find a used mountain bike around BR other than craigslist? Looking to spend around $200 or less for a starter bike.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Craigslist is pretty much it locally. You can follow BRAMBA and NOMAMBO on Facebook, but most of what shows up on the few sales there are high end gear.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Does anyone know where to find a used mountain bike around BR other than craigslist? Looking to spend around $200 or less for a starter bike.
    I could probably find one for you. What size are you looking for? Any specs that you have in mind? PM me if you like.

Craigslist is pretty much it locally. You can follow BRAMBA and NOMAMBO on Facebook, but most of what shows up on the few sales there are high end gear.

Agreed. BRAMBA on FB usually has really high end stuff posted. The LSU Bike Club occasionally has good cheaper options posted, but you have to be a member to join that group. Another option is to call the local bike shops and see if they have any used stuff. Every now and then they will.

Top Bottom