Blue label glock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dahyer

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey, all wanted to reach out and ask a question to some law enforcement officers see if they know the answers.
    I am a recently commissioned deputy sheriff, as in got the badge took the oath and all that jazz. Now I have seen everywhere about the blue label Glock prices for sworn law enforcement. Here is my question, the academy is not for several months for me, but I am working full time and as I mentioned have the credentials commission card all that, do I qualify for the blue label discount or must I wait until I get the official academy paper work? I don't see anything anywhere about a situation similar.
    Any incite is appreciated.
    D

Last edited:

LouisianaGunny

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 24, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Correct but the buyer lives in Baton Rouge so why drive to Lafayette?
    I don't see where he said anything about where he was commissioned or lives. Barneys is also in Metarie. I have LSP, JPSO, and NOPD that come to NO for their SMCR drill weekends from all over the state, so I was just providing another outlet.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I don't see where he said anything about where he was commissioned or lives. Barneys is also in Metarie. I have LSP, JPSO, and NOPD that come to NO for their SMCR drill weekends from all over the state, so I was just providing another outlet.

You have Hammond as your location and the Op. has Baton Rouge as his location. Why drive 120 - 150 miles for the same item at the same price was my point.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    GT Distributors in Georgia is one too, and you wont have to pay sales tax...

The dealers are Nationwide but you pay for shipping and transfer fee which is basically the same as sales tax. Why not buy local?
    They are not allowed to sell everywhere. Barneys and Baton Rouge Police Supplies are the only two authorized Blue Label Dealers to cover Louisiana.

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    The dealers are Nationwide but you pay for shipping and transfer fee which is basically the same as sales tax. Why not buy local?
    They are not allowed to sell everywhere. Barneys and Baton Rouge Police Supplies are the only two authorized Blue Label Dealers to cover Louisiana.

The only time I ordered from Atlanta was when barneys said they couldn't get me a g19 and had no idea when one would be coming in. Blue label dealers in georgia have a 3-day turn around on ordering, probably because its just a truck ride to Glock's shop.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    blue label price never changes ;)

Correct, As long as you buy at Barney's or Baton Rouge Police Supply.
    The sub. Blue Label Glock Dealers prices run approximately $30 more than Barneys and Baton Rouge Police Supply.
    Interstate Guns is a sub. Blue Label Glock Dealer and a good place to do business.
    Some would rather pay a few dollars more and buy local rather than drive to New Orleans, Baton Rouge or Lafayette.
    I saw a local LEO purchase one at Interstate Guns recently.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Do you guys have any 19's and what's the price, if you don't mind?

$425.

Like JBP55 said we get our guns from Barneys and really just do this as a service for our local guys that qualify so you don't have to bur the gas to go down to NOLA or BR. We also are a LE Safariland account with inventory on hand and will be adding more duty stuff as space allows. We would love to be able to service our local LEO customers so that they can spend their off time doing fun things rather than having to spend it in a car driving.

Top Bottom