Blue label glock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    $425.

Like JBP55 said we get our guns from Barneys and really just do this as a service for our local guys that qualify so you don't have to bur the gas to go down to NOLA or BR. We also are a LE Safariland account with inventory on hand and will be adding more duty stuff as space allows. We would love to be able to service our local LEO customers so that they can spend their off time doing fun things rather than having to spend it in a car driving.

Ah sure, makes sense.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Or join the GSSF. You get LEO prices and the blue labeled box. :)

Yeah but only one a year:(... As soon as that card comes in every year I buy another Glock. I wish I could get the blue label price all the time but not bad enough to take a LEO salary or to raise my blood pressure dealing with BS my buddies tell me about.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Yeah but only one a year:(... As soon as that card comes in every year I buy another Glock. I wish I could get the blue label price all the time but not bad enough to take a LEO salary or to raise my blood pressure dealing with BS my buddies tell me about.

True. But it gives you a year to anticipate your next Glock. Consider it gun foreplay. ;)

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    The dealers are Nationwide but you pay for shipping and transfer fee which is basically the same as sales tax. Why not buy local?
    They are not allowed to sell everywhere. Barneys and Baton Rouge Police Supplies are the only two authorized Blue Label Dealers to cover Louisiana.

good point.

Apparently, I need to explore the local sellers and find one I like.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    The FDE glocks are not available on blue label from what I understand, as they are a distributor exclusive through Lipseys I've been told.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    squidnutz06
    Top Bottom