$79 Moison Nagants at Acadiana Outfitters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    That would be Mosin 91/30's for $79 each.... and he's been having trouble keeping them stocked, they're selling like crazy.

lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    It varies... most are in pretty decent looking shape, but the bores that i've seen are pretty pitted.

Would definitely make a decent decoration.

I think they come from Century Arms.

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    about 10 guys from work bought some. they said they are pretty decent shape. i just cant see myself spending money on it. then im going to have to buy ammo. then new stocks id rather just take the 80 bucks and buy ammo for a gun that i already have and dont shoot.

10shotgroup

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Denham Springs
    about 10 guys from work bought some. they said they are pretty decent shape. i just cant see myself spending money on it. then im going to have to buy ammo. then new stocks id rather just take the 80 bucks and buy ammo for a gun that i already have and dont shoot.

They really are a blast to shoot. I had forgotten how fun it was to shoot a centerfire rifle without looking through a scope. Last time I bought ammo it was about $2.50 a box.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    If you haven't shot one before, they are alot of fun. Probably one of my favorites.

Also, (I was told by someone with alot of these that frequents this board) that all of them made before or during the was were issued weapons. During WWII Russia had alot more soldiers than rifles. I like the idea of having a piece of history.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Looks like Classic Arms got a shipment in too but they're a little bit more expensive (as low as $99 and as high as $120) http://classicarms.us/firearms.htm

Sucks that New Iberia is so far away :( I'd love to own a piece of history like one of those rifles

They're all over online. The nice thing about getting them local is no shipping and transfer fee. There is tax but that's not much on $80. Plus you can hand pick your rifle. I'd be there today if they were closer.

http://www.jgsales.com/index.php/rifles/russian/cPath/209_261

AIM has a good selection.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=12

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Yea, if you can, buy local... even if they up-charge you a little bit, it'll always come out cheaper than having to pay for rifle, shipping, AND TRANSFER FEE.

Especially if they sell as low as $79!

I'm gonna go get one this weekend if I find one good enough to be a shooter. Gonna SBR one into a 'pistol' and would like to keep one in good condition as-is to try and balance my milsurp karma.

lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    4519 Highway 90 W, New Iberia, LA 70560-9618

It's just outside of New Iberia... between New Iberia and Lafayette. Can't miss it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom