$79 Moison Nagants at Acadiana Outfitters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Also, (I was told by someone with alot of these that frequents this board) that all of them made before or during the was were issued weapons. During WWII Russia had alot more soldiers than rifles. I like the idea of having a piece of history.

Most of these rifles have been refurbished post-WWII, and then refurbished again after being taken out of storage recently - as evidenced by the new electro-pencil serial numbering. Still really cool pieces of history, tho.

M44s anyone?

Love my M-44 more than my 91/30!!! It puts out a 2-foot flame when it fires!!! :flamed: :eek3:

If you haven't shot one before, they are alot of fun. Probably one of my favorites.

Then you should DEFINITELY shoot a Mauser!!! German k98s are awesome, but a bit expensive. You can occasionally find good deals on Yugo M-48s (near perfect copies of the k98), and the Yugo 24/47s (straight-bolt k98 copy) are usually pretty cheap to pick up.

jrfount

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Livingston, La
    I got a flyer in the mail yesterday; says Cabelas has these for 99.99 not the best deal but for those of us unwilling to drive to New Iberia...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom