Legal Simulated Automatic Fire AR-15 / SlideFireSolutions.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    At present it comes with an ATF letter saying that it is a legal AR-15 accessory

US DOJ/BATFE Letter

GunsAmerica Article

With the Slide Fire I sent them(ATF) an early prototype, got the go-ahead from them(ATF), then sent the completed product when it was ready for the consumer market. They(ATF) tested the actual stock that you buy and that is what they(ATF) issued the letter on. There are no loopholes here. We followed the rules. If the ATF wants to now come and ban the Slide Fire, they basically have to modify the definition of a machinegun.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss_9T1Hk5qs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twZaBhhqgI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxqaY2ngdI[/ame]

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    From the Article;

With the Slide Fire I sent them(ATF) an early prototype, got the go-ahead from them(ATF), then sent the completed product when it was ready for the consumer market. They(ATF) tested the actual stock that you buy and that is what they(ATF) issued the letter on. There are no loopholes here. We followed the rules. If the ATF wants to now come and ban the Slide Fire, they basically have to modify the definition of a machinegun.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Take it you don't own and have no interest in any Class III Auto's? :mamoru:

Autos are not a waste of money, as they actually increase in value.

This item will not increase the value of a semi-auto.

This item lessens the accuracy of your item (because you are bump firing, you have less control of the weapon, thus less accuracy than the equivalent Full Auto version)

I will also say that a full auto wastes a lot of ammo, but it is fun as hell. I am just not into bump firing my semi-auto weapons, much less paying $250 to have a dedicated bump fire AR.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    The availability of the stock. Just because the ATF issues a letter doesn't mean anything. I'm willing to make a wager that this will be outlawed by the end of the year.

Do you guys remember the Atkins accelerator?

JR1572

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Autos are not a waste of money, as they actually increase in value.

This item will not increase the value of a semi-auto.

This item lessens the accuracy of your item (because you are bump firing, you have less control of the weapon, thus less accuracy than the equivalent Full Auto version)

I will also say that a full auto wastes a lot of ammo, but it is fun as hell. I am just not into bump firing my semi-auto weapons, much less paying $250 to have a dedicated bump fire AR.

The stock locks in postion to allow normal semi auto firing.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The availability of the stock. Just because the ATF issues a letter doesn't mean anything. I'm willing to make a wager that this will be outlawed by the end of the year.

Do you guys remember the Atkins accelerator?

JR1572

Sounds like you didn't read the article. He explains the difference and why the ATF did what they did with the Atkins. Just saying.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Sounds like you didn't read the article. He explains the difference and why the ATF did what they did with the Atkins. Just saying.

I read the article. What you fail to realize there have been instances that the ATF rules one way, then changes their mind and reverses their original ruling. Just because this stock is getting by right now, doesn't mean it will be legal forever.

JR1572

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville

If I was %100 sure I wouldn't be out my money in 1 year I would get one and build an AR, but for some reason I can't trust the manufacturers word on this sort of thing. I'll watch that video when I have sound and maybe my opinion will change.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I read the article. What you fail to realize there have been instances that the ATF rules one way, then changes their mind and reverses their original ruling. Just because this stock is getting by right now, doesn't mean it will be legal forever.

JR1572

Wow man,

Speaking of failing, your attitude never does.

Top Bottom