Bayou Shooter's Polar Opposite...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    If Bayou Shooter had a polar opposite, it's this place: The Liberal Gun Club

I came across this forum while scrolling through recommendations on Tapatalk...

Their forums are here: Liberal Gun Club Forums

I was able to make it through about the first two or three threads before I got a pounding headache....Made me feel like I was sucked into some bizarre, alternative universe....:eh:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Do they often discuss common sense gun legislation and how much they admire gun safety groups like the VPC?:redfinger:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I still to this day and always will believe that no one should have to give up their rights to join the military!! I know some people will argue that you "volunteer" and it is on you. But since when should some one not be able to speak their mind? Everyone is entitled to the opinion and should be able to express it, that is why this country is so great! Military personnel can question their leadership if they feel it is an unlawful order, your actually expected too. This Sgt was just being made an example of, that is all. I am sure the order came straight from Osama's desk.

skwurlking

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    Pineville, LA
    I still to this day and always will believe that no one should have to give up their rights to join the military!! I know some people will argue that you "volunteer" and it is on you. But since when should some one not be able to speak their mind? Everyone is entitled to the opinion and should be able to express it, that is why this country is so great! Military personnel can question their leadership if they feel it is an unlawful order, your actually expected too. This Sgt was just being made an example of, that is all. I am sure the order came straight from Osama's desk.

I can't speak to that, but I agree with you that they SHOULD be able to have freedom of expression. The issue lies with the paperwork you sign when you volunteer for the military. Until the contract is changed, the soldier is at the mercy of the military, they have his signature. Hard to back out of such a thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom