Bayou Shooter's Polar Opposite...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I mean I thought the plan was to jack prices up to the point that those fat-cat corporate pricks would be forced to turn to green energy?Why is a gallon of gas less than $4? Shouldn't it be around $10 or more?What can we do to get these prices up?I mean besides keeping the greatest pres ever in office of course! Should we start calling our reps and beg for some kind of new tax on gas,like say $6 a gallon to get it up where it needs to be? That way they could take more money from those rich assholes who ride around in huge gas guzzling suvs and give it to green companies like Solyndra! What say you

Sending this to Hunh to have it imortalized as a plaque.

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    I mean I thought the plan was to jack prices up to the point that those fat-cat corporate pricks would be forced to turn to green energy?Why is a gallon of gas less than $4? Shouldn't it be around $10 or more?What can we do to get these prices up?I mean besides keeping the greatest pres ever in office of course! Should we start calling our reps and beg for some kind of new tax on gas,like say $6 a gallon to get it up where it needs to be? That way they could take more money from those rich assholes who ride around in huge gas guzzling suvs and give it to green companies like Solyndra! What say you

Sending this to Hunh to have it imortalized as a plaque.

Excellent!

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Because I don't like to live in a fox news/Sean Hannity fear and information vacuum, I read around to see what other input I can get on topics. Naturally, when I go to radical progressive boards, I get to laugh and /facepalm a lot but while trolling the Democratunderground one day, I found they had a gun section.

Talk about from the frying pan into the fire! These dudes fight the authoritarians (on the left) every single day. In other sections of the forum, you get banned for being a troll. In the gun section, they freely allow trolls to post any bit of nonsense they find. Oh and there are no if's and's or but's...if you are found to be even remotely repulsed at the idea of blowing Stalin's tiny shrivled ****, you will get banned. But I digress...

These are liberals (closer to classical liberal, which means embracing liberty for the most part) who have to look at their side objectively and point out daily that it's their side (along with some republicans) that want to get rid of certain civil rights.

These dudes are on the front line of the fight for gun rights and repeatedly smash the authoritarians (on the left) with facts daily. I've wanted to stand up and clap after reading some of their stuff.

Recently, the DU underwent a face lift and they managed to bury the gun forum. They're too "tolerant" to ban it, so they just move it into an obscure sub-forum.

The Gungeon

Civil liberties are precious and sites like the ones listed here show that you can't necessarily paint an entire group with a broad brush. There's even a gay gun owners site. I think it's called the pink pistols. It's the pinkpistols.org.

10,000 Edits later: The most common issue at every gun site is that most everyone is getting really fed up with the NRA.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    We have as many crazies as they do. They just lean in a different direction. They are pro 2A, I don't have a problem with that.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Where's the classified section?

spitcoffee.gif
    LITERALLY! you bastard! :rofl:

I seriously might make an account to ask that very question.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    First post I try to make- and they're "doing maintenance".

Yeah, right. :mad:

When I am able, I'll paste it here with a link. You'll know it's me, anyway. :)

tumblr_liwbuy8l5w1qbq4gr.png

Hello everyone! My name is Markus......I am new to guns, but will be purchasing an assault rifle soon along with an automatic pistol for self defense (the ignorant, close-minded "Old South" is a scary place for a liberal).

I have a friend who is heavily into guns (he has like 5 of them), and he advised me to get a large caliber revolver- the kind that dirty barry had in those old movies from the 70s....He says the louder and more scary-looking the better, because most of the time all you need to do is fire a quick warning shot and the crooks will scatter like flies....that sounds like something I'd like, because I can't imagine actually having to point the gun at someone- even the thought of that makes me question my status as a human being. Even though they are criminals- they are people too just like us....

Anywho, my friend told me that I should get either an AK47 or SJS type assault rifle, as they shoot the same .762 caliber round that's easy to find and fairly cheap- plus he told me it's what the police and military uses. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

He advises that I get some training- and told me about a local shooting range where we can go and train me.

I'm looking forward to being a gun owner soon. Hopefully I can learn a lot here, so bear with me!

-Markus

EDIT: Okay, here's a start. :)

http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12808

Last edited:
    Top Bottom