Enhanced AR15/M16 5.56 30rd Steel Magazine $7.15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Seems too good to be true...? Steel mags for less than the cost of aluminum mags and only $12 shipping for 10 of them? :zombie:

I called them to find country of origin and she said she couldn't tell me. She said it wasn't the United States and it wasn't Korea but couldn't tell me where exactly they were made or which company makes them. She said that they've sold "A LOT" and haven't had many returns on them.

The only possible country of origin is Taiwan from what I can tell from the blurb at the end of the description:

With a 35+ year history developing M16 style weapons, the Taiwanese defense industry understands the importance of making quality defense articles. This magazine builds upon the proven track record of manufacturing defense goods that stand up to threats both foreign and domestic. You will be proud to add this quality magazine to your inventory of magazines and it will serve you well.

Well I'm willing to give a few of them a shot :dunno:

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    I'm thinking couldn't hurt. I should never need another AR mag in 10 lifetimes but if I was in market. Friend of mine had some steel ones he picked up cheap online. They looked really nice. Maybe this is where he got them. Either way I'm thinking it's safe investment and worst case senario you unload them infront of gun show for 10 $ each.

ChrisK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Natchez, MS
    I bought 10 HK mags. We'll see how well they work. Too bad the steel ones were out of stock. I'm going to have to keep checking in on them. Someone let me know how the AR mags work when you get them in. Prices seem to good to be true.

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Alright I ordered 10 mags, I'll give a review later if anyone is interested. I found a discount code "repeat" that gave me 10% off

f2f91vaj6u2fnxdookb.jpg

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Bosco, what's the code for repeat customer? I got one with my last order that was "repeat" but it claims to have expired on June 1 (I haven't tried it).

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I stocked up with C products had SS mags for $4.95 a couple years ago. I don't know how many magazines I have, but I have at least 50 still sealed in the wrapper either pmag or C products and I still almost bought 10 of these mags, what is wrong with me!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Bosco, what's the code for repeat customer? I got one with my last order that was "repeat" but it claims to have expired on June 1 (I haven't tried it).

Not sure if it expired or not but i posted a screenshot of using the word repeat in the box and the coupon applying successfully :dunno:

The email confirmation shows the 10% off so I guess it never truly expired.

I stocked up with C products had SS mags for $4.95 a couple years ago. I don't know how many magazines I have, but I have at least 50 still sealed in the wrapper either pmag or C products and I still almost bought 10 of these mags, what is wrong with me!

I feel the same way :mamoru: I have plenty of mags and only two AR15's right now so not sure why I want so many dang magazines for it but ah well. Can't pass up a deal and hoping to build a pistol soon.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Not sure if it expired or not but i posted a screenshot of using the word repeat in the box and the coupon applying successfully :dunno:

I see the code you used now. Apparently that was just a fake expiration date they gave to try and get another order. That was my suspicion.

oscar615

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    SE LA
    Shipping is a little high I think. $15.46 for ten mags is the cheapest option they have.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom