The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I was not asking opinions of what you think should be charged. It was a simple thread asking if anyone did $10 transfers. If you think a certain amount is fair, that is great. However, it is not what I wanted to know.

Thanks for the lack of help.

Based on my experience, unless you have a hook up no one will do a transfer for < $15 and $15 is on the low end of the spectrum. $20-$25 is the norm.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

:confused::doh:

Dude, you asked a question and i'm pretty sure got an answer. What you're looking for is largely unattainable and so now you pout about it? I guess everyone should've been more polite while you did them the favor of letting them answer you :rolleyes:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I was not asking opinions of what you think should be charged. It was a simple thread asking if anyone did $10 transfers. If you think a certain amount is fair, that is great. However, it is not what I wanted to know.

The first line in my post in post 4 answered your question.

The answer is no.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

If someone cops an attitude on BS they May get less help if they ask for assistance in the future. Just saying.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    I ended up paying 25 this time around to a guy in kenner. Who runs it out of his house. I have received a few things from him before.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    6 useful posts out of 3 pages. I don't call that helpful JBP55. I found better info on the net. I am not worried about loosing this "valuable resource" of help. Most threads on here end up like this. I will stick to the classifieds and the calendar. That is the problem with most forums these days, you ask for information and all you get is crap.

Sounds like your the one with the crap, crappy attitude that is! You ask a question and then get snotty when you get the answer or grip because you don't think you got the "right" answer! Get over it or good riddance!

Bam Bam

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    I wouldn't want to say that someone was stupid or sounding like a spoiled brat, so I won't.

I will say that you received your answer in many different ways and the final answer is no. Several people tried to give you an alternative, but were treated rudely. :nono:

Buddy

skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    sounds reasonable but haven't found one yet. If you factor in gas and service all is relative. good luck. Thanks for capitalism anythings possible.

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Is there any FFL's in the Baton Rouge, New Orleans area or the state that will do a transfer for $1? :D

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom