The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camelspider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hammond
    First I've used one, never felt it stuck out to far. Always ditched the clip when in a vehicle though as it didn't feel comfy. I've since switched to a belt holster. Also Are you dead set on a clip on? If not and ya don't mind belt loop check out 101 holsters. I carried one for a year in the stan and never had problems with it. The guy who makes them can custom tailor it how you want so before ya order shoot him a email about a light attachment and he can prolly model one up for ya. Life time warranty on parts and replacements. Two week money back gaurantee once it hits your door step. A lot of the spec ops are getting into them due to the durability and the comfy fit of the holster. With body armor, a chest rig for mags and a m4 I never had a problem with it sticking out when in vehciles or while walkin around and gettin **** caught on it. I still use the holster today for ccw and my wife grabs the side where my xd is all the time forgetting its there.Google 101 holsters it'll be a gone training website that pulls up with the info etc on em. If you need opinions go check out a website called socnet. Or google pics of em.

Top Bottom