18m & probation for bomb maker

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    The devices were meant to be lit and thrown by the protesters. When I read "camouflage backpack full of homemade bombs" I thought it was a bag of bombs set to go off on its own. Probably why his sentence is light b/c nobody actually used them. I figure if they had been used he'd have been much worse off. Here's a pic of them.

EaLa2I6XkAQxBEa

Ms. Smolar said that Michanowicz has a history of substance abuse that began at a young age and was "at its peak" in the year before his arrest for planting the bombs.

He used up to five bags of heroin a day, had been an inpatient at a Florida abuse clinic in February 2019 and was receiving vivitrol injections as recently as May 2020. In addition, she said, his ex-wife reported that she found empty stamp bags and alcohol bottles in their house prior to his arrest.

Michanowicz planted a backpack filled with Molotov cocktails near PNC Plaza on May 31, 2020, during the Downtown protests over the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Pittsburgh police were called to the plaza the next day, June 1, for a report of a suspicious backpack near a bike rack under a stand of trees. Officers discovered three devices and called the bomb squad, which determined that they were spent pepper spray grenades with wicks held in place by foam spray insulation.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The devices were meant to be lit and thrown by the protesters. When I read "camouflage backpack full of homemade bombs" I thought it was a bag of bombs set to go off on its own. Probably why his sentence is light b/c nobody actually used them. I figure if they had been used he'd have been much worse off. Here's a pic of them.

EaLa2I6XkAQxBEa

Reusing canisters police used to disperse crowds. Basically he was a terrorist making IEDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Would that “ gas bomb”actually work or would it just spreed & burn? Wouldn’t a glass bottle Molotov cocktail work better? I’m glad he’s a dumb ace.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom